Menu

Promote
FREE Advertising, FREE Ad Tracking, FREE Commissions, FREE To Join...
4/17/2006 2:59:21 AM
Hello: With e-mail marketing getting harder and less responsive by the day due to blockers and filters, it is IMPERATIVE to your continued business growth to find new ways to reach those elusive customers... It is also critical that you know precisely how your advertising $ is spent YOU are invited to use our revolutionary ad-tracking service for ...ZERO COST PLUS... Send YOUR OWN advertisement by e-mail to your entire 4 x 8 forced matrix, twice per week...ZERO COST ResultsTracker.com is not just an opportunity to make money, ResultsTracker.com is a quality ground breaking tool which will also save you thousands of wasted $s on non productive advertising, this really is your chance to turn your online experiences in to success leaving failure behind... I want to invite you to take a pre-launch look...ZERO COST I want you to join...ZERO COST I want you to track the results of your online marketing...ZERO COST You can even earn commissions...ZERO COST I want you to be one of the first by joining here: http://www.resultstracker.com/track/jennnibaby Wishing you all the success you deserve.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!