Menu

Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ends Tomorrow! My 2 Bonuses! 6th Annual January Bundle Sale.
1/30/2024 3:45:17 PM
vintage summer holiday planner

NEW! Vintage Summer Holiday Planner & Journal Pack PLR

So, this is the new product in the Angel Cuddle Publishing Shoppe.

Jane Austen & Regency Period Fans will love this Summer Holiday Planner & Journal Pack…

Help yourself have a stress-free Summer by being organised with this delightful vintage Regency themed Summer Holiday Planner & Journal Pack…

Organise your Summer Holidays with a touch of Regency nostalgia. Have a stress-free summer by being organised with this delightful vintage-style summer holiday planner and capture the fond memories of your summer hols on the journal pages.

You can get it HERE for $37

OR you can get it, along with 27 other products in the BUNDLE (total value of $1085) for just $37!

low content bundle sale 2024

Ruthie's THE LOW CONTENT PLR BUNDLE SALE

Sale Starts: January 25, 2024 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern
Sale Ends: January 31, 2024 at 11:50 p.m. Eastern

You have until March 31, 2024 to download your products.

The 6th Annual January Bundle Sale

Low Content PLR Bundle Sale & Printable Publishers Roundtables

This year we've gone back to our roots with the Low Content Bundle Sale and Roundtable discussions you know and love! This year's bundle is full of templates, coloring pages, and training on using your PLR and building your online business. Right now there are 28 products with a combined total of $1085 waiting for you.

For only $37, you will have access to ALL of the products listed in the bundle. Save them to your computer or favourite cloud program. The access page will be delivered promptly after purchase with instructions on how to get your content and trainings.

Here's a full list of participants and their contributions:

PLR and Commercial Use Products

Linda Faulk of Creative PLR - Mind Over Time Journal - $37.00
Stephanie Hansen of Wildflower Digitals - Pastel Feathered Frames Bundle - $37.00
Maureen Oliver of Color Me Positive PLR - Circus Cuties - $37.00
Christina Deptulski of CJD Laptop Lifestyle - Baby Shower Games & Answers - $27.00
Tamra Sellier of GoodLife PLR - Digital Daily Planner - Succulents Theme - $39.00
Aimee Bagshaw of The Aimee K Agency - Femmepreneur Activity Mega Pack - $37.00
Elsie van Rooyen of Rainbow Paradise PLR - 20 Kindness Quotes Coloring Pages - $27.00
Lori Winslow of Lori Winslow Online - Walking & Hiking Planner Journal - $27.00
Jenn Brockman of Planning Addicts - Witchy DIY Projects - $37.00
Kate McDonald of Kat Books Online LLC/Becca Katz Printables - Summer Vacation Planner - $37.00
Virginie Vandeuren of Oxyp Design PLR - St Patrick’s Day - 35 Word Snake Puzzles in MRR - $27.00
Jan Small of Simple Happiness Biz - Design Your Ideal Day Journal - $27.00
Fran Whitaker of The Happy Journals PLR Club - Sleep Journal PLR Pack - $37.00
Ana Tarouca of My Fair Ladies Printables Boutique - 2024 Zodiac Women Bundle - $29.00
Christina Peterson of Passive Income Journeys - 80-page template for e-books and workbooks - $47.00
Melody Wigdahl of PLR of the Month Club - The Take Action Workbook - $27.00
MaryJo Scamurra of Cool Bean Design - 21-Day Time Management Challenge Template - $37.00
Sue Fleckenstein of Createful Journals - Find Your Passion Journal & Workbook - $27.00
Mitzy Thompson of BusyBeeContent.com - Habit Tracker Journal & Calendar (Sealife Theme) - $37.00
Charlene Manzoni of Wellness with Charlene - PLR Springtime Self-Growth Journal - $27.00
Sarah Pritchard of Angel Cuddle Publishing - Vintage Summer Holiday Planner & Journal PLR Pack - $37.00
Carmen Chan of Simply Couture Designs - Boho Spring Renewal Meal Planner PLR Template - $29.00
Gabby Conde of A Cup of Zen - Elevate Everyday Themed Mindful Journal & Prompt Cards - $37.00
Becky Beach of PLR Beach - Cleaning and Decluttering Planner Bundle - $27.00

Tools and Training (Personal Use Only)

Ruthie Bowers of RuthBowers.ca - Repurposing Outside the Box - $197.00
Maria Cristal Taveras of Solusync - 7-day Create & Launch your Course Challenge - $47.00
Helen Ross of Digital Startup Academy - 3 Day Challenge - Profit With Content Repurposing AI Edition - $47.00

Total Value of all Contributions $1085

Grab the Bundle HERE!

Your BONUSES

When you buy the bundle via my link, you will receive a $37 coupon code for use in the Angel Cuddle Publishing Shoppe and a surprise Regency & Jane Austen themed PLR printables pack.

To retrieve your bonuses, send me your receipt/proof of purchase for the bundle, and I will get back to you with your bonus goodies.

Go grab the Bundle HERE!

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!