Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Save 25-50cents pet gallon each time you fill up, make money tell it to other
4/15/2006 3:42:28 PM
what do you think about the gas prize today in USA?? How would you like to save 25 - 50 cents per gallon every time you stop for gas? If I could show you away to save between 25 - 50 cents PER GALLON each time you fill up at the pump, would you like to know about it? Just ask you self this Will the gas prize go up or down in future?? I know it sounds impossible, but what if there "really" was a company that could save you that kind of money each time you fill up? would that be a good business idea? the product has been around for 16 years in other countries. How would you like to get paid, tell others to do the same thing? Fight the huge gas prizes lets do it as a team. AND GET PAID FOR IT. Email me if you have any question my email address is on the website THE WEBSITE EXPLAIN BETTER THEN I DO are you ready? click on the link and join us today http://www.baun.mybpbiz.com/index.asp HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW THAT WOULD LIKE TO SAVE MONEY ON GAS???? Are you ready? click on the link and join us today http://www.baun.mybpbiz.com/index.asp You can apply 4 ways Area Manager - $499 Optional Retail Product Pack (BEST VALUE!) Receive 13 bottles of product. Qualifies you to earn 6% Binary Commission, which is a maximum of $2,000 PER DAY ($60,000 per month, $730,000 per year), qualifies you to earn the $50 and $200.00 Retail Commissions on the Optional Retail Product Packs, personal Managers' differentials and positions you to begin earning the 25% and 50% prestigious Matching Bonuses on your personally enrolled business owners' binary commissions. Also, receives a replicating web site and fully integrated back office for no extra cost. Manager - $149 Optional Retail Product Pack Receive 4 bottles of product. Qualifies you to earn 5% Binary Commission, which is a maximum of $2,000 per week ($104,000 per year) and qualifies you to earn the $50.00 Retail Commission on the Optional Retail Product Pack. Can upgrade to Area Manager at any time or through product sales. Also, receives a replicating web site and fully integrated back office for an additional $29 one-time fee. Independent Business Owner (IBO) - $29 one-time fee Can purchase wholesale and only earn retail profit. Accumulates no group volume. Can move through the marketing plan through product sales only, which are 300 BV to Manager and 1000 BV to Area Manager. Also, receives a replicating web site and fully integrated back office (20 features). Independent Business Owner (IBO)- FREE Can purchase wholesale and only earn retail profit. Accumulates no group volume. Can move through the marketing plan through product sales only, which are 300 BV to Manager and 1000 BV to Area Manager. Also, receives a replicating web site and very limited integrated back office (only 5 features). All commissions and bonuses are earned strictly on product sales. THE WEBSITE EXPLAIN IT BETTER THAT I DO. Do you know 3 people that would like to save money on gas? If you APPLY FOR AREA MANAGER I will help you build your business. I will put other AREA MANAGER under you so you can grow fast. I will make 3 people Millionaires, will that be you?? Email me if you have any question my email addres is on the website ARE YOU READY? CLICK ON THE LINK AND JOIN US TODAY http://www.baun.mybpbiz.com/index.asp Area Manager Michael Baun
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!