Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ethical Companies
4/15/2006 1:49:51 PM
Can anyone tell me about truly ethical companies in mlm or is that a "dream". After 25 years in networking i have been deeply shocked to find so many lies. But now i always look at the Policies and Procedures This tells you allot about the ethics of a company and the integrity of the owners. Please give me your comments? Regards Derek Telles Moderators note: Please do not use this topic to place ads in this forum. They will NOT be approved. Thank you.
I have just found out a way of losing inches in 45 minutes and make some extra money at the same time Everybody knows that it is hard to take off inches. And even if we exercise, some of those inches will just hang there. Most people would love to take a few inches off their stomach, waist, and thighs. I sell an inexpensive, all-natural body wrap that takes off those inches in just 45 minutes, while you are watching television. And it is not water loss! In fact, you even drink water while you are doing it. So what is going to be easier for someone? To keep looking at those clothes you can't wear, or take off those inches in just 45 minutes, and finally feel great about themselves?
+0
Re: Ethical Companies
5/29/2006 9:12:31 PM
Hi Derek, There are probably more scams than there legitimate companies. The problem is anyone can start a network marketing company, however there are home businesses that you can be successful in. One tip I can give you is make sure you read and understand their policies and procedures. If you can't find them or there's no one who can direct you to them-RUN. Once you read them there should be someone to help you understand them, if there isn't-RUN.Another thing you can do is do a google search. Type in the company name plus "scam"(use the quotation marks). Be careful of some sites they have people who just hate network marketing and m.l.m. They either don't understand or have never been successful and need to blame someone. One really good site is www.mlmwatchdog.com I hope this information is helpful. Wishing you success in business and in life. Janet Napora http://jnapora.successin10steps.com
+0
6/1/2006 1:00:28 PM
Take a look at www.turbophone.net - read the TOS listed under "Member" very clean - no gotcha's
+0
6/18/2006 5:28:20 PM
Hi Derex; I share your comments about ethical companies. It seems there are more that are not than are. Why someone thinks they have to rip off someone else is beyond me. There will be an accounting of all this at the Judgement day. We will all give an account of every thing said and done. Derex, I have found a few companies that have high ethical standards. If you would like a list, let me know. John at jstipe@sbcglobal.net
John R. Stipe, P. O. Box 506, Forrest City, AR 72336 http://www.stipetravel.com http://www.moreincometravel.biz
+0
6/18/2006 6:12:16 PM
Here are 5 pillars i look for in a company The Five Pillars of Success 1-Company Management and Experience: A company management that knows what it takes to build a network and one whose Integrity is exemplified in the Company P&P’s which reflects their INTENTION toward the Distributor. Are the P&P’s Distributor friendly or display Company Greed? 2- Timing in the Industry Is there a “Window of Opportunity” with the Company. Example- Excel Communications had to SUE the Baby Bells BEFORE they would release any customers. Good timing for a Distributor would be AFTER the Law Suit was completed and customers were able to actually receive the service, NOT during the two years Excel was suing the Baby Bells. (This includes “”start up companies” who are untested and perhaps under financed) 3- Remarkable Product (s) Seth Godin wrote a book called The Purple Cow. Roy H. Williams (The Wizard of Ads) refers to the ability of a product to stand out and get through “Boca’s Point” which is in the forefront of the brain. Boca’s Point does not allow the mundane or “the usual” to get past it to the rest of the brain. An example is driving down a country lane and spotting herds of cows on the left and right; all black and white or brown and white. Soon they blur in your vision as they are “familiar” Then your companion shouts, “Look at that” and you spot Babe the Big Blue Ox with pink and green polka dots all over his body. Babe COULD get through Boca’s Point because it STANDS OUT IN A CROWD. This is called “A Purple Cow”. Make sure your product line can be seen, tasted, experienced, all with integrity as a Purple Cow in your Industry. 4- Compensation Plan The compensation plan MUST pay the AVERAGE, Part time people, not just the 2% top players. It must also THRIVE on Retail sales. (Recurring income is built on CONTINUED use of product by both distributor and customers. Thus, it is essential that your plan PAYS the AVERAGE person and they will continue to use the products and build their businesses for years to come.) 5- Upline Leadership and Support with Integrity Your Upline TEAM MEMBER support must encourage team spirit and supply leadership and support including Team websites, continued education, and an ACTION PLAN for all, and, on an Ongoing basis for ALL members regardless of their geographic location or initial abilities. Synergy, integrity and honesty must prevail within the team and all actions should benefit ALL, not just the few. If any ofyou can show me such a company let me know. I only know of one so far ??? But everything is reflected in the Policies and Procedures.
I have just found out a way of losing inches in 45 minutes and make some extra money at the same time Everybody knows that it is hard to take off inches. And even if we exercise, some of those inches will just hang there. Most people would love to take a few inches off their stomach, waist, and thighs. I sell an inexpensive, all-natural body wrap that takes off those inches in just 45 minutes, while you are watching television. And it is not water loss! In fact, you even drink water while you are doing it. So what is going to be easier for someone? To keep looking at those clothes you can't wear, or take off those inches in just 45 minutes, and finally feel great about themselves?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!