Menu

Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
50+ Gifts for You, Including One from Me...
11/8/2023 10:59:03 PM
faith giveaway

I'm excited to share Faith's new giveaway in which I am a contributor.

Every few months, Faith runs a Giveaway event to provide an opportunity for her program participants to apply what they have learned as well as a chance to give back to the community she loves and cherishes!

From 6th to 12th November, sign up for Faith’s Grow Together Giveaway to get your hands on over 50 awesome gifts delivered to you in two goodie bags — Personal Use goodie bag & PLR and Business Development goodie bag.

You will receive the URL to the Goodie Bag Redemption pages via email after you sign up so you can pick and choose to download the products that you’d like to have.

But you HAVE to download all the gifts that you want by 12th November.

These are the two goodie bags:

1) PLR/Business Development Goodie Bag -- 40 PLR templates and business development resources

2) Personal Use Goodie Bag -- 15 personal use printable products

Grab your goodies HERE!

My contribution:

Mockup jane austen xmas colouring plr

Grab your goodies HERE!

Angel Cuddles...

Sarah

[Disclosure: My posts may include promotional links for my or others' products. If you purchase products via my affiliate links, I may receive a small commission with no extra cost to you.]

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!