Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Red
Red Velvet

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Can anyone suggest where I can find high quality images?
9/26/2023 5:24:51 AM
I'm looking for stock photos of a samurai sword for my history and Japanese culture project. Can anyone suggest where I can find high quality images? And maybe someone knows which samurai sword is considered the most symbolic in history?
+0
Ron
Ron Swanson

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Can anyone suggest where I can find high quality images?
9/26/2023 5:40:17 AM
For your project, I highly recommend visiting Depositphotos where you can find an extensive collection of stock photos including images of samurai sword. As far as symbolic samurai swords are concerned, one of the most famous and respected is considered to be the Katana. It has a long and thin blade that makes it ideal for sharp and precise strikes. The Katana is also often associated with bushido, the code of honor of the samurai. Another famous sword is the Tanto, a short sword that served as a secondary weapon and symbolized loyalty and devotion. Samurai swords have a rich history and cultural significance in Japan, and images of these swords can add depth and authenticity to your project.
+0
RE: Can anyone suggest where I can find high quality images?
9/26/2023 5:56:04 AM
Finding stock images can be a fun process, especially when it comes to interesting historical items like samurai swords. I hope you find the perfect images for your project and share the results with us!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!