Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Redford

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Can anyone recommend a good website or resource where I can find them?
9/17/2023 5:24:02 AM
Hey folks! I'm currently working on a project and I need some high-quality business class stock photos. Can anyone recommend a good website or resource where I can find them? I want images that convey professionalism and sophistication. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
+0
David Wilson

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Can anyone recommend a good website or resource where I can find them?
9/17/2023 5:26:10 AM
I totally get what you're looking for. When it comes to business class stock photos, there are a few excellent options out there. One of my personal favorites is Shutterstock. They have a vast library of images, and you can filter your search by category, including business class This makes it easy to find exactly what you need. Plus, their images are usually high-resolution and top-notch quality. Just make sure to check the licensing terms to ensure they fit your project's requirements.
Another great option is Adobe Stock. It's integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud, which can be a huge advantage if you're using Adobe software for your project. They also offer a wide range of business-related images, and their search filters are quite robust. Like Shutterstock, you'll want to review the licensing options.

If you're on a budget, Unsplash and Pexels are worth checking out. While they may not have as extensive a selection as paid platforms, they offer some fantastic business-class images for free. Just remember to give proper attribution when required.
+0
Jack Harborn

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Can anyone recommend a good website or resource where I can find them?
9/17/2023 5:28:28 AM
For a more diverse and inclusive selection, you might want to explore 500px. They often have images that break away from the typical corporate look and feel, which can be refreshing and eye-catching. They offer both free and premium options.

If you're looking for a more artistic touch or specialized business imagery, consider iStock by Getty Images. They have a broad range of high-quality images and even offer illustrations and vectors, which can be great for infographics or presentations.

Lastly, if you're after a niche theme or have a larger budget, you can look into industry-specific stock photo providers. These services cater to particular niches like finance, healthcare, or technology, and they can offer images tailored precisely to your needs.

+0