Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
No Doubt you Missed it
4/11/2006 4:33:34 AM
Hi everyone, With all the junk that clutters our daily lives, especially on the internet, you may have missed one of the best free advertising resources to hit the net in a long, long time. A fellow Adlandpro member has created a brand new, free advertising resource that actually goes far beyond "just" another advertising resource. It also offers online success training, free conference training calls, new contacts, business suggestions, and much, much more. I'm pretty impressed, and am happy to endorse EverythingForSuccess, by our very own, Clay Page. Make sure not to miss anything on the site. It is LOADED with resources and very valuable content. God bless, Dave
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: No Doubt you Missed it
4/11/2006 4:41:46 AM
Thanks Dave, I signed up for this a while and have been just a bit overwhemed by the sheer volume of information Clay makes available. Once I am fully functional again I can see that I have a great resource to fall back on and try to repair all the bad habits I have accumulated by looking at the wrong things and using the wrong methods. I can certainly add my unconditional recommendation to yours. (For you experts out there, if I can see huge benefits, just imagine what Clay can do for you!) Regards
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/11/2006 4:53:18 AM
Hello Dave, I was thinking just today that I am with the program emails and information available truely awesome. When I joined I soon discovered this is alright stuff am thankful I did, the sheer volume of information Clay makes available is just what I needed to read and learn I might just make it yet. he he he LOL Have a great day/night Dave and everyone regards jeffrey OBrien http://community.adlandpro.com/go/114374/default.aspx
+0
Alan Gates

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/11/2006 5:14:11 AM
Dave, Yes, you're absolutely right. I did miss it. But I've signed on now. Congratulations to you and Clay for launching an excellent service and website to promote it. If I may just make one minor point (with my web designer hat on), the main page graphic is very pale and doesn't tell you that you are in the EVERYTHING FOR SUCCESS website. That's it, I've had my say. Thanks again for this. Regards, Alan
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * PC Support, Network Installations, Web Design and Development, Search Engine Optimisation, Speed Up Your PC, Speed Up Your Internet Connection http://computerconsultants.be * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2006 7:47:05 AM
Hello Dave, Thank you for the invite. I joined Everything for success a month ago under Arild. Happy Easter Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!