Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gs
Gs Virdi

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Please Pray for Betty Williams
4/10/2006 11:25:01 PM
Hi Dave, Due to unavoidable reasons I saw this msg so late, but I'm thankful to u for letting me have a chance to be a part of the group to pray for Betty. Indeed its so sad to face a death in the family, & I'm sure it will not be easy for Betty & her family to rise-up from this pain. But as I strongly believe in God, so I feel that God was watching his daughter Carolyn in pains... so he blessed her & took her with him to heavens. I'll never agree to the saying that "Cancer won", instead I'll always say that "Cancer was just a medium to make way for Carolyn to be able to depart for heavens. Betty plz accept a condolence hug from this stranger friend of ur's, I agree that ur daughter is not there with u. But I'm sure she'd be wacthing all of u from heavens above. Plz don't make her soul feel sad by seeing ur tears. My prayers for eternal peace for ur daughter will always be there to god till the time I'll visit him. :) May god keep u all blessed with the strenght to smile in all situations of life. Luv, Gsvirdi, India
Don't say "I luv u" if u don't mean it, But say it oftenly if u Really mean it.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!