Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
NEVER SAY TO A COP
4/9/2006 5:54:12 PM
Hello Everyone, A giggle to start your day! 1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas) 2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. 3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People? 4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job! 5. Are You Andy or Barney? 6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer. 7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you? 8. I pay your salary! 9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too! 10. Do you know why you pulled me over?Okay, just so one of us does. 11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around.. That's how far ahead of me they are. 12. When the Officer says "Gee .Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?" ----------------------------- A man is driving down a country road, when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing. The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah excuse me mister, but what are you doing?" The farmer replies, "I'm trying to win a Nobel Prize." "How?" asks the man, puzzled. "Well, I heard they give the Nobel Prize . . . to people who are out standing in their field." ------------- Ha ha....I love that one... Thanks Leanne Busby Post a free ad! http://epage.com/js/csp/45624.html
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: NEVER SAY TO A COP
4/9/2006 7:47:12 PM
HI LEANNE, Actually it's night when I'm reading this but its FUNNY! Take care, Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/9/2006 7:58:57 PM
Leanne, Another on is "Don't I know your sister?" I did that once in a town where most everyone had the same last mane it was in a small town in North Carolina, I got fined for attempting to brib an officer of the law. Could you see me trying to explain it to the judge, who, of course had the same last mand as the cop, and the woman that I had once known as a child when I would visit my Grand parents. So, not the thing to say, LOL Thanks for the post there Leanne it brought back fond memories. Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
Joe
Joe Wissler

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/9/2006 8:19:36 PM
Leanne, Yes isn't the web wonderful, you are getting up on Sunday morning and many of us are soon to be going to bed. I really like, "You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?" I'll add a story too. Many years ago I worked in a gas station in North Tonawanda NY. I lived some distance away. I was coming home after a shift that ended well after dark. I owned a small car and had large boxes in the back seat don't remember why now, they were empty. I was pulled over and I was rummaging around for my documents. The policeman spoke to me I said I'm just getting my insurance papers or what ever it was I said as I turn around there was his gun to my head. Seems there was a robbery my colour car and boxes in the back, a blonde man, armed with a gun, I fit the general description. Didn't take him long to discover I wasn't the robber but it scared me to death. I've been stopped a couple of times since. I have always sat there with my arms on the wheel in plain sight until instructions are given. Live and learn.
Joe Wissler Forteau, Labrador Canada 709 931-2150 Still another way to advertise: http://www.eastcoastgold.com
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2006 8:55:37 PM
Hi Leanne, How funny are those?!!! Thanks for the giggle. Your Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!