Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Where Do You Start When You're Starting Late?
4/6/2006 8:51:57 PM
Nan, didn't mean to ignore you, thanks for your visit. Everyone, Nan has recently started a helpful forum on tax tips for the business owner. If you haven't seen it, check it out here: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=334863 Dave, our posts crossed in the mail, lol. Thank you for visiting and for your kind words. Cheri
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 9:10:15 PM
Cheri, For most of my life I was "putting up" with life, thinking this is as good as it gets. This kind of attitude will keep you in debt for ever. I know! I just woke up a few years ago. I now try to enjoy every day, seeing the good in even the worst situation. By looking for the good in everything, I find myself in more good situations than bad (quite different from when I was younger). Finances are tight so far this year (because of a few bad desicions) but I am positive all will be fine in a couple months. I have all ready found many ways to save and plan to have an emergency fund in place and growing this summer (soon as bills are caught up) along with regular savings. As far as I am concerned, just the way I have changed in the last few years is my success story. I am working on my story for your ebook.
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 9:13:30 PM
Hi again, It's ok. We are all very busy. I wanted to thank you for sharing my link. Nan
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 9:27:55 PM
Scott, Awesome! Actually, you sound a lot like me. My finances did become less tight almost a year ago, and I credit that to my change in attitude, also. There's a lot to be said about lack-based thinking vs. abundance-based...in fact, I've said a lot about it in my other forum, lol. Good for you. I look forward to seeing that story! Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 9:29:49 PM
Nan, I'm always glad to share when it's relevant. Thanks for posting that forum. I wish I had thought of it, in fact. It's a great topic. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!