Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Me, the tree hugger shy Lady!
4/6/2006 2:17:56 PM
Hi Anamaria Real nice your story. Running around with a little child and a dog and hiding sounds terrific. I like to do that also. Just the word hugger I have never heard and my dictionary also not. Anyway, whatever it means, I think it is great you did not hide too much, so we can see that shy sympathetic Lady. By the way, I have seen one of your other photos, but it disappeared for some reason or other. You know where I mean. Pitty. warm regards Marcel
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 2:42:04 PM
Hi Marilyn and Lisa You are always with me whatever I do. You are so great. Do you know what I like best? That no one of those who ask me those things are here LOL! I was a little afraid that the others, like you are for instance, we'll be bored with this story! I think this is one of my best pics, because I'm not a so called picturable (?! :-) ) person. That is why I have so few!
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 2:48:01 PM
hello Marcel, Glad to see you here. :-) "hugger" I haven't found in the dictionary either, so I asked Greer (he was the one calling me so) and he explained me that "tree huggers" are those who care and fight for a clean environment! I think it comes from the verb "to hug" I'm working on some photo albums with photos from my country and a history blog about my "online existence" and there I want to post all my previouse pics! Hopefuly I'll manage to do that until 14th! But, pst! This is all so secret! LOL
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/7/2006 9:30:04 AM
Hi AnaMarie, Very interesting story! Thanks for sharing it with us! Have a great day! Leonard
Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2006 12:58:09 PM
Hi Leonard! What a plesent surprise to see you here :-) I'm glad if you liked this story. With friendship
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!