Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Me, the tree hugger shy Lady!
4/5/2006 4:55:37 PM
Hello Everyone and welcome. I want to thank again all of you posting and sending me your good wises and Congrats. You are so very kind and caring. I've got so many questions and comments about the tree I'm hugging and hidding :-)that I decided to tell you the story of this photo. Some of you know that a year ago I didn't have any photo to post on my profile. (Maybe I'll make my online history soon LOL) And because of that I asked my brother to make me some pics. After that we went out in our courtyeard and I was playing "hide and seek" and "catch me" with my little 5 years old nephew (Andrew)and Missy (our dog). In the courtyeard there is a cherry tree and that is the one I'm hugging, while running and hidding from Andrew. My brother, a very cunny guy, made me this photo without warning me. And looks that this was the best of all because after voting everybody decided that this is the more like me and it was posted. By time I changed it with other and it was my plan to change it from time to time, but the photos were too large and needed to be modified, and I didn't have time enough to do that. And more, I've got some requests of reposting this tree hugger one. That is how finally I ended up only with this one. Hope that one day I'll have enought time to figgure out how that slide shows are made and than I'll be able to post you photos about my place and myself, to satisfy your curiosity. I should have included this in my Bio, if I would know that this is so interesting for you. Hope this wasn't too boring for most of you :-) It was very funny for me writting this, so I thank you for the initiative you made me to take. LOL Anyway for me this pic was very instructive as with this occasion I learned the expresion of "tree hugger" and I have to tell you that even if I'm not member of any party, basicly I am a tree hugger, and even if I'm not hidding there, I am a little bit shy. Now, this is me; And I cann't help it! :-D Best regards and greetings for you all.
+0
Re: Me, the tree hugger shy Lady!
4/5/2006 8:35:48 PM
Anamarie, Thank you for posting your story! Is that a Royal Ann cherry tree you are hugging? If it is you should be sitting up in it and eating the cherries! I spent many hours sitting in them picking ripe sweet cherries and just enjoying them. Of course you probably know if you happen to over indulge the first few days you will pay the conquencies. Better have a lot of toliet paper on hand!!!!
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
4/5/2006 9:56:03 PM
HI AnaMaria, Thanks so much for telling us your story about you and the tree. I think the picture is a very cute of you, so it is definitely a keeper. We all love you no matter if you are hiding behind a tree and being a little shy! LOL! ;) God Bless, Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 2:58:02 AM
Hello James, I don't know what kind of cheery tree is that, as I'm not too good bothanics. LOL But one thng is sure; if the sesonn of cheerys haven't been over, that for sure the pic would have been made with us sitting on the tree branch eating tham. Do you know that stupid joke about why the elephant hidding in a cheery tree? Because it has red eys! LOL
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 1:40:05 PM
Hello Ana, Great Story!! I like the picture too. Hugs and Smiles, Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!