2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bundles, Bundles, Bundles & Bonus! Pick & Choose
11/6/2022 7:46:02 PM
transforming lives bundle

Sarah here, at Angel Cuddle Publishing.

I'm really pleased to be sharing this with you!

If you want to go straight to the Transforming Lives Bundle, it's HERE!

Bundles, Bundles, Bundles… You don’t have to be overwhelmed. The bundles are super opportunities priced at fantastically low prices, and there are some wonderful contributions, but you don’t necessarily need all of them. Choose what is going to be of use to you from a business, physical, spiritual and energetic standpoint.

So, in other words, pick and choose and avoid overwhelm. Okay – let’s take a look at these bundles available at the moment…

The 2nd Annual Transforming Lives Bundle 1st – 8th November

Started, Tuesday, 1st November at 12:01 am Eastern
Ends on: Tuesday, 8th November at 11:59 pm Eastern

This is the bundle I'm participating in, annnnd…I have a very special bonus for you, if you get the bundle via my link!

I contributed my “Ho’oponopono Mandalas & Patterns Colouring Pack PLR.

It’s a fusion of the Ho’oponopono Mantra and Angel Inspired Colouring Therepy. Help your clients raise their frequency by cleansing spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically with this delightful colouring pack.

Soooo, my BONUS - if you buy the bundle via my link is a A Personal Angel Inspired Mandala to colour, for you or someone you love.

You will be able to claim your lovely bonus in your member’s download area, after purchase. I look forward to creating the angel inspired mandala for you.

This year, there are 44 products with a total value of over $3100

Get full details and images HERE!

No need for a coupon code. Your mandala claim is waiting for you after following that link.

Enjoy!

Work Life / Home Life Bundle from Bundle Bash – 4th to 13th November

I don’t know about you, but I find it difficult asking people for help. So, that’s my main reason why I love bundles like this one.

Achieving Balance as an Entrepreneur - minimizing distractions and maximizing your effectiveness

As an entrepreneur, you have a lot of balls in the air. You're constantly juggling work commitments, home life, and everything in between. It’s no wonder you find yourself feeling overwhelmed.

But there’s a light at the end of the tunnel thanks to Val & Rayven and their newest bundle Work Life / Home Life.

They know it’s not easy asking for help, so they put together this bundle. Let the Work Life / Home Life bundle be your go to when things get tough! Or, even better, use these bundle assets to avoid things getting tough.

Get all the details HERE.

You’ll get access to all these:

• Menstrual Mysteries
  • Don't Let Your 3 Hrs Break Last for 3 Days
  • CEO Productivity Pack: Our Best Tools and Tips to Be an Effective CEO
  • Ultimate Caregiver Travel Checklist
  • POWERFUL PURPOSE - Find Your Purpose and Meaning in Life in 2 hours!
  • Plan a Spring Garden in Winter
  • Business and Boundaries 101: Creating Systems that Give You Space
  • Time Management Blueprint
  • How to get brand-loyal customers for life with an Offer Suite Funnel
  • Spiritual Apothecary Journal and Workbook PLR
  • 9 PLR Kid's Article Bundle
  • Overcoming & Preventing Entrepreneurial Burnout
  • PLR Simple Wellness Planner & Tracker Bundle
  • 30 Lady Boss Affirmations Card Deck
  • The Work-Life Balance Bundle
  • Work/Home Life Balance Blog Posts Bundle
  • Creating Work-Life Balance
  • Joy Booster Challenge
  • The Fine Art of a Work Life Balance
  • Inner Balance Meditation
  • 7 Surefire Ways To Increase Subscriber Engagement
  • Building Systems to Run Your Business with Confidence
  • Camping Planner PLR Template
  • Done & Done: 1 Workshop, 52 Weeks of Marketing Content
  • Work & Life Balance Survival Kit
  • Pink Floral Life Planner Canva Template
  • Build Your Own Website with WordPress
  • From Dreamer to Doer
  • Mental Health Planner Templates
  • Life Coaching 101 Workbook
  • Positive Thinking Secrets PLR Bundle
  • Christmas Planner

$2009 in workshops and products for only $37

If you’re ready for some balance in your entrepreneurial life by minimizing distractions, maximizing your effectiveness, and taking control of your day instead of letting it control you, then you won’t want to mis the Work Life / Home Life Bundle HERE!

Addicted to Planning Bundle from Jenn at Planning Addicts – 3rd to 10th November

You Don't Have to Do It Alone...

The amazing group of contributors to the Addicted to Planning Bundle has graciously included fabulous workbooks, courses, training, and planners to help you no matter what you need to plan for.

This bundle can help you if you’re a

Work at home parents struggling with meal prep or what’s for dinner.

Printable publisher building up an Etsy store.

Entrepreneur struggling to manage your time and tasks.

Someone who struggles with personal or business finances.

Teacher or Student planning for the school year.

Someone making time for spiritual wellness.

Hopeful business owner planning out your business or blog strategy!

KDP publisher looking for your next journal idea.

And so many other types of people who can benefit from the resources included in the bundle!

If you fit any of those categories, grab the bundle before it’s gone!

Total Value = $1280

Your cost? Only $27!

Grab it now HERE before the sale is gone as it only lasts until November 10th!

You can decide later, which products are actually useful for you to download.

Using products from the bundle can help you make your main business stronger, run smoother, and build out new income streams if you use them to PLAN your strategy.

Choose one to begin with and focus on it until it’s running smoothly then slowly add another. As you grow your list, your inventory of products and services, and your income will grow too!

With the aim of avoiding overwhelm, here’s a breakdown of topics:

Hopefully, this list will help you choose what’s best for your planning needs.

Money

Blogging

Meal Planning

Education

Spirituality

Self Care

Business

Home

Productivity

Weddings

Grab the bundle HERE!

Ending Soon! The Artist’s Creative Festive Treasure Trove (92% price reduction)

Add a magical touch to your creations with The Artist’s Creative Festive Treasure Trove!

This beautiful collection has an enormous variety of crafting resources from incredibly talented artists, such as Julia Dreams, Pretty Little Lines, Pixel Buddha and many others.

This bundle allows you to express your most festive inspirations, bringing you an array of fonts, overlays, brushes, graphics and lots more.

This treasure trove is available for a limited time with a massive 92% price reduction! Be sure to grab this awesome deal before the discount expires.

For a limited time you can grab your fantastic treasure trove for only $29 HERE.

Enjoy creating…

Angel Cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Publishing

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!