Menu

Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Important - Ending Today! Sweet Passive Income... My Bonus & Other Great Offers!
10/16/2022 3:30:47 PM
Prosperous Publishing Bundle

Ending Today! The Sweet Reward of Passive Income…with Prosperous Publishing

I told you about this fantastic bundle in last week’s post. Well, today is your last chance to grab the Prosperous Publishing Bundle and Discussion Panels. If you are looking for new opportunities and ways to bring in more profits (aren’t we always? LOL), then the contents of this special bundle will show you how you could make money even when you’re not working…

That's the beauty of passive income. Passive income can come from many sources but in this case, I’m referring to publishing in the digital world - print on demand (POD), self-publishing through Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), or podcasting.

And this is exactly what Val & Rayven focused on in the Prosperous Publishing Bundle HERE.

The resources you'll find in this bundle are going to help you grow your network, increase your sales, and boost your bank account… even as you sleep!

If you’re ready to take the road of passive income with prosperous publishing, be sure to grab your copy today! Tomorrow will be too late.

List of Contributors

1. Sue Pats of MynuBeginning - Convert More with Small List Without Feeling Salesy - $597
  2. Deborah Carney of BookGoodies - One Week Home Page Feature on BookGoodies.com - $49
  3. Paul Taubman of Digital Maestro - WordPress Inner Circle Academy - $141
  4. Darlene Hawley - It's Time To Own Your Story! - $147
  5. Rayven Monique of Abundability - 1:1 Make It Happen! Private Coaching Session - $197
  6. Ruth Bowers - The Ultimate Podcast Host's Notebook - $27
  7. Dee Pawar of P4 Digital LLC - Writers Website and Author Building Planner PLR - $37
  8. Benecia Ponder of Inspirational Authors - Virtual Book Your Workshop - $67
  9. Virginie Vandeuren of Oxyp Design PLR - Halloween Cuties Line Art Images - $37
  10. Rosie Battista of Rosie Creative Services - The Card Deck Brainstorming Session - $67
  11. Heather Ritchie of Writer's Life for You, LLC - The Ultimate Quick-Start Toolkit for Freelance Writers - $67
  12. Rayven Monique of Color Monthly PLR - More Grateful & Gorgeous Coloring Calendar & Planner - $90
  13. Bluedolphin Crow of Solo Business Breakthrough - Believe in You Affirmation Product Bundle - $97

The Expert Panel Discussions:

Learn from 2 different live expert panel discussions.

October 17th is a panel of low-content publishing experts.

October 19th is a panel on self-publishing and full book publishing!

My Bonus!
Get the bundle and discussion panels (via my link) and you will receive a $27 gift coupon to spend on any downloadable products in my store at Angel Cuddle Publishing.

So, you are kind of picking up the bundle for free!

(Your Gift Coupon Code will be waiting for you once you've accessed your Bundle Bash account, after purchase. Enjoy!)

Other Offerings of Great Interest:

Free Your Customers from The Stress of Holiday Planning…

Lori Winslow is having a Flash Sale on her Holiday Planner.

Save 50% when you grab it via this LINK (and with the coupon code: HOLIDAY22) from Friday 14th October, 2022 through Monday 17th October, 2022. (Regular price is $47, so you get all 50 pages for only $23.50.)

Now Is The Time to Help Your Customers Plan Their Holidays (and the easy way to do that).

The Holidays are fast approaching and it’s definitely the mo to publish your Holiday content!

And thanks to Lori, you can easily publish (and profit from!) a Holiday Planner.

Get all the details HERE:

Your Holiday Planner with PLR includes 50 Unique Page Layouts.

You Will Get:

• Editable Power Point Files
  • 3 Sizes 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9
  • Ready to Publish PDFs

With this Holiday Planner, your customers will have everything needed for an epic and stress-free Christmas celebration - and all in one place!

Remember - Use the coupon code: HOLIDAY22 to save 50% HERE!

Get 50% Off in Design Cuts' BIG Birthday Sale!

To celebrate Design Cuts' birthday, they're offering over 180 of their top products at half price for a limited time only!

Grab some great deals HERE!

Winter Wonderland $5 Sale – 14th to 21st October

Becky Beach and members of her Business Beach Club are having a $5 sale. You can choose from beautiful PLR or personal use printables. Many of the sellers are new so check out their unique styles. You will save so much money with this $5 sale since the products are worth more than $5. Shop the $5 sale for a week only!

(Don’t forget to buy the PLR if you want to sell the products in your store!). Grab your deals HERE!

Here’s to us taking the low-content publishing aspect to a higher level

Angel Cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Publishing

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!