Menu

Promote
good idea
9/4/2022 9:57:20 PM
I want to give my Bestie an extraordinary gift for her bachelorette party. I know the other besties will give her graters, a mask, massage candles, an advent calendar. I'm already out of ideas and don't know what to buy. She likes to experiment with her boyfriend (if you know what I mean). Do you have any good ideas?
New Reply
+0
RE: good idea
9/5/2022 12:09:26 PM
My besties gave me lingerie, an apron, certificates to the spa. I understand you have a great party coming up. If your bestie likes to experiment, choosing an interesting gift can be an easy task. After all, there are so many cool things out there now that can be used in a couple. If take into account what your besties have already bought as a gift. I would advise you to choose something from bdsm spreaders. This is a pretty good thing that excites the imagination and brings partners closer.
New Reply
+0
RE: good idea
9/5/2022 5:19:22 PM
These are great bachelorette party gifts! We gave a colleague some dishes for betrothal. A betrothal party is not the same as a bachelorette party, I understand. But the dinnerware idea was a bust.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!