Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Can't Blame it on April Fools Day
4/1/2006 1:48:30 PM
Kenneth, I've had that problem (mouth in gear before brain) myself once or twice in my life. The way my kids tell it, I was a walking temper tantrum while they were growing up. I feel much better now, lol. Thanks for the chuckle. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 1:56:05 PM
Sandy, Art, Guess that would be a good solution. My husband and I have always had joint accounts on the theory that what's mine is mine and what's his is mine also, lol. BTW, just kidding. Lest all you guys get up in arms, my most urgent goal at this moment is to use my income to free him from his 9-5 job so he can have as much fun as I'm having. Almost there. Cheri
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 2:57:08 PM
Hi Cheri, I most assuredly will!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 3:38:13 PM
Thank you Cheri for the gracious insight of 2 people holding the same credit card. I have to say we have seperate accounts over here. I learned my leason on having the same card. He ran it up & I cut it up (HAHA) :)
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 6:44:27 PM
Hi Cheri, Thanks for the heads up. I have never had that happen. And I abosuletly Live by my debit card! lol... My husband has one too. but usually we are in different states. Here's another though. I have one card on an account. (debit) I have used it many times online and the card is used for a monthly recurring fee. But I have never used it for a "point of purchase". Today, my husband was home and I opted to use it for such at a restaurant. It came back as "cancelled". so I had to pull out my other. The problem is I never thought I would use it as a "point of purchase" and I did not call the 1-800 number to activate it. Sooo, if you don't "activate" a debit card by calling the number or using it in an ATM. It will still work online or by phone. But it will not work at "point of purchase" like at a store. Good luck to all, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!