Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How Marijuana Helps Couples Have Happier Relationships
6/28/2022 8:22:40 AM

How Marijuana Helps Couples Have Happier Relationships

+0
Daria Buka

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: How Marijuana Helps Couples Have Happier Relationships
6/28/2022 8:24:10 AM
Knowing what it takes to make a relationship successful doesn't have to be rocket science: it's common knowledge that having common interests with your partner is one of the most important components of a successful relationship. Think of your happy friends, and I'm sure they all have at least one common interest. Some couples enjoy cooking, biking, or hiking; but whatever it is, participating in these activities while high allows you to take the connection to a whole new level. My ex and I loved watching movies while stoned and playing video games (I don't know how or why, but playing video games while stoned allowed me to beat his score several times over!) Although alcohol is considered a social lubricant, only true potheads can understand and appreciate how doing things together while stoned makes things more intimate.U can learn more https://www.smokeandpoke.com/blog/can-weed-make-you-horny/
+0
RE: How Marijuana Helps Couples Have Happier Relationships
6/28/2022 8:24:55 AM
Marijuana has been valued since antiquity not just for its medicinal purposes, but also because it’s a well-known aphrodisiac. It’s no surprise that there are actually many sex-enhancing products on the market that contain cannabis in one form or the other.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!