Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
First Stage Recruiting New Members of Wings of Success
4/1/2006 3:53:40 AM
Hello New Members, We would like to "Welcome" you and are Honored to have you on Board with us all! We will look forward to getting to know you, please make yourself at home and when other New members arrive, feel free to interact with them, so you may build personal relationships with one another! Have Fun and share your experiences and Skills! This is your First Stage of Entry Please Reply in this Forum by Adding: Your Name Where you come from Contact Details Your Interest's Who Invited you Your business Tell us a little about yourself We stand ready to be your friends and will assist you in any area or way where you have needs. Please feel free to call on us. "Thanking You" and We are looking forward to Greeting you!
+0
Re: First Stage Recruiting New Members of Wings of Success
4/1/2006 9:41:49 AM
Hi Ashley, Thanks for inviting me! My name is Robert Clark, and I live in Sandersville, Ga. I started my E-commerce web site about two months ago, http://www.bestbigdeal.com You will find thousands of products, Gifts,cellphones,electronics,plus a whole lot more. Plus you can advertise on my site for less than $5.00 a month "Text Ad" Just click on the "Your ad Here" button on my site. I'm happy to be a part of the Adlandpro community.
Your Friend Bob Clark
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 2:56:02 PM
Hi Ashely and welcome Robert, This is a great idea and I certainly hope we don't get too much cross posting or spamming here. I thought it would also be important to talk a little about our mission.... Wings of Success Advisory Team is an Advertising, Marketing consultation, Business Service. We aim to market as a team and build relationship marketing in the real sense by working and learning together, sharing each other's knowledge, resources, experience, ideas and more. We begin by asking new and current members to invite as many friends as possible as quickly as possible. Once we reach close to or around 100 new members, we will train and mentor you all to work as a team the way we have done. Once you have become a team, only then will you begin to work with a product that the company presents but do not focus on that until we get enough members first as the training period is very important in finding those members who are dedicated and trusting enough to work together. On behalf of all the Officers of Wings of Success Advisory Team I would like to welcome you and we look forward to working with you... Let the training begin, and I'll hand you back over to Ashley and Holly from Team Services...
+0
4/1/2006 3:36:21 PM
Ok Ashly, I am Arthur Schubert in California. I was invited by Luella May. I can be reached at xtremelife@adlandpro.com and my busienss is an online Christian Book & Music store. We also offer business/ministry opportunities. Our website is below.
+0
4/1/2006 4:12:55 PM
Hi Ashley, my name is Veronica Davidson. I am Luella May's daughter. I am from Adelanto, Ca. My mom invited me here. I like to travel, fish, go for long drives, and eat out. I am married and we have 6 children between the two of us. I recently got my real estate license and am looking to persue that as well as investing. As you can probably tell I want to work for myself. I am so tired of working for other people and the rat race. I hate working so hard and getting no where. Anyway, I have heard a lot of great things about this company and I am excited to join. Thank you!
Veronica - Entrepreueur National Electronics Warranty- N.E.W. / Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate http://www.veronicasarena.com http://www.veronicasarena.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!