Menu

Promote
Ann
Ann Tkache

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I'm not good at meeting boys. Even on the Internet.
6/1/2022 10:44:56 AM
And you know, this is a huge problem for me. I'm not ugly but I have a lot of complexes and I feel terrible about it. When the first online dating sites appeared on the Internet I was beyond happy. I thought that since I couldn't communicate with boys in real life, I could at least do it online. But it wasn't like that. They just did not respond to me...
New Reply
+0
RE: I'm not good at meeting boys. Even on the Internet.
6/1/2022 12:07:46 PM
Look, actually you should see a psychologist. If it's so bad that you don't even hope to talk to guys in person that's a problem. But you could try starting online and unblocking some of your fears that way. Try reading this article https://blog.fling.com/9-tips-to-a-write-great-first-dating-message/ I think something should change in your mind. And you better deal with your problems now, so you won't regret it in your old age. No one likes a complicated girl, I'm telling you this as a guy.
New Reply
+0
RE: I'm not good at meeting boys. Even on the Internet.
6/1/2022 8:50:11 PM
I'm just like you, only a guy. It's very hard for me to communicate with girls. And with guys, too. I just don't know how people can have fun. It's a lot of work for me.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!