Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Real Ways (Legal) to get Traffic to your Business.
3/27/2006 3:47:07 PM
Hi everyone. Another week fresh & ready for us to get business & earn money. How do you attract visitors & customers to your business? One way I do, & I know a lot of others here at Adlandpro do, is by using traffic sites. Now I DO NOT mean the 'Paid to' sites, I mean the traffic sites that have been around for a long time & newer ones in the same mold. These sites are all free to join & you do not have to pay any upgrades, or memberships. You can, if you want (or need) more traffic to your particular business opp, but thats entirely up to you, it's not required. You don't earn anything for doing this action, unlike some other programs that have fallen foul of the law, but thats another topic. So, below are a list of a few of the Traffic sites that bring good results to our business. Traffic Swarm, is good but time consuming (my opinion). However, as it is a manual traffic site and you actually click on the adverts that interest you (so learning good advert writing skills is useful here) you get a much more targetted response to your adverts than any other traffic program. TS 25 Another high volume traffic site, which does take time to build up credits, apart from that, excellant high volume quality traffic. Click Thru Traffic Interesting traffic site this, you not only earn credits for surfing (manual) but if you can (allowed) to insert some simple code in your web site, you earn more credits if someone clicks on the clickthru hotspot, likewise you also earn credits, prizes etc if you click on the 'hotspot's' whilst surfing the websites in the rotation at this traffic site. Best Free Traffic. Probably the traffic site I have been with the longest. Run by two delightful ladies, both at opposite sides of the world (One in USA, one in Australia) which ensures that there is always 24 hour assistance if you have any problems or want some answers to questions. This traffic site was one of, if not the first to use this format type of program. TowerHits What can I say, Our good friend Dave Cottrell has launched this Traffic Site, If you sign up free at this time, you get 2,000 credits in your account, instead of the normal 200. Dave's site is growing fast, see what other members here at Adlandpro have to offer on this delightful traffic Site. 21 Traffic Another high volume traffic site thats great for getting you responsive visits to your business website. i do believe this also belongs to a member here at Adlandpro, but I cannot remember who! I appologise to who ever it is, old age affecting the memory cells. Mega-Hits-r-us Now I do remember who owns this free traffic site, another good friend here at Adlandpro, Harold Coram. Try this great traffic site out to increase you visitor volume. Well, these our some of the Free Traffic Sites I use to generate visitors & customers to our online Stores & our affiliate businesses. I hope that you find them just as useful in growing your business as I do. Your Security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Real Ways (Legal) to get Traffic to your Business.
3/27/2006 4:35:21 PM
Hi Anthony, Thank you for the invitation to your forum and useful links. Thanks for sharing. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver 'Eat more Chocolate'
+0
3/27/2006 5:10:24 PM
Hello James & Amanda. I hope you find these Free Traffic site links useful in building your business. They do work & some of them work very well indeed. Why spend money on buying PPC (Pay Per Clicks) programs, or paying for ad/blasts. Free traffic sites are what I have used for years these, Safe-lists, Blog's & don't forget Adlandpro's advertising section, are some of the best ways to get free advertising that works. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2006 6:02:26 PM
HI ANTHONY, THese are helpful links and I appreciate the information. Thanks! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
3/27/2006 6:13:39 PM
Hi Carla. Happy to pass on places where we have found succes in advertising our business. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!