Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka POTW! (36th Edition)
3/26/2006 8:14:11 PM
Hi Johnny Another week has passed and another great person is being featured as our newest POTW. A SUPER Congratulations to CHERI...have a great month and again congrats!!! ---------------------------------------- Place a FREE AD on me: http://FreeAdTraffic.com
+0
3/26/2006 8:17:37 PM
Congratulations Cheri on being POTW! Have a great week and I wish you the best.
Patty
+0
Pat
Pat Lesaux

300 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/26/2006 8:21:19 PM
Congrats to you Cheri,have a great week.
Do you have a buddy or perhaps you need a buddy, sign-up here and join us at Bring Your Buddy. http://bringyourbuddy.net/?id=60149
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/26/2006 8:24:28 PM
Hi Cheri, Congratulations and a well deserved honour for you. Having just had this experience I know you will enjoy your week very much. This community is just so full of wonderful people, whose main aim I have found is to be of help, the warmth is overwhelming and you will make so many lifetime friends to boot. You have had a very interesting life, and I know that the peoples lives that you have already touched in Adland and the new ones will be truly blessed. Many Blessings to you. Cheers Holly
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2006 8:36:17 PM
*************************************************************** Hello Everyone! ;-) Queen Cheri is ruling the community this week. :-) Queen Cheri, enjoy your reign as POTW. 8) Cheers! LaNell ***************************************************************
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!