Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Get Useful Leads for ANY Business
3/25/2006 12:16:35 AM
This can work for any of you. We all have the struggle of cold calling or have leads that have NO use to us. Just wasting our time. One of the biggest mistakes Ive seen made by marketers or network people is the attempt to write, create, or place advertisements without any real training. What should be happening 'doesnt'. Unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing, DONT place anything more than a small, inexpensive classified article until you learn the ropes and create a great article. The secret to my success is where I found a book that has helped me tremendously! Go to www.produceleads.com and read the short article by Mike Dillard. He has a great offer and insight on what works and how to promote, advertise, or market ANY business you have. Sign up for BOOT CAMP, its free and read his article. I would recommend this to anyone in ANY business. Email me if you have any questions.
Agel - The true Next Big Thing - http://www.agelessgel.com Get USEFUL leads for ANY business - http://www.produceleads.com
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Get Useful Leads for ANY Business
3/30/2006 9:53:56 PM
With your initials I had to double take to be sure it wasn't me who posted that..lol I'm a fan of Mike's work. He knows his stuff, and provides good content in his messages. I usually say, when people ask where to advertise, LEARN how to advertise first. Things have changed, and it appears most of the free advertising doesn't work well enough for the time put out. Much of the paid doesn't work either if you don't know what you're doing. It always comes down to the critical point of building a list. Self generated leads are the best, and know that your best advertising to get those leads will carry a cost. Expect that as any other business would, and pay attention to that cost, know your metrics, do the research! There's a really great method by using a survey or small PPC campaign to know if your ad is working, or if the market has any interest in your product. Once you know that answer, you have your advertising answer.
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!