Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Black Sea ...
3/22/2006 2:57:15 PM
Hi Ana Marie, Thank you for sharing your beautiful picturers. Maybe some day I will have the priviliage of feeling the breeze, seeing the cities, and laying on those beautiful beaches. You are a wonderful goodwill ambassador for your country.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2006 4:04:03 PM
Sounds wonderful ! Linda
+0
Nathan Services Inc

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/22/2006 8:32:16 PM
Hello again Ana...you do such a wonderful job describing your country, I suppose one day you may become a professional tour guide and begin also to include brochures in your blog...Now I am beginning to take interest in the news when I read the paper about Romania, this is getting very interesting. I wonder if you also have political persuasion in Romania, we get news here in America, but coming from you makes me feel like I am getting the inside truth...rev. nathan
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2006 4:02:27 AM
Hi Mary and Linda! Who knows maybe one day we would meet on the beach ir someplace else :-)
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2006 4:22:44 AM
Hello Rev. Nathan :-) Allways nice to see you around. Yes, my country and its people are beautifull and warm. Politics?! Hm... this is like everywhere else, I suppose. Before '89, during Ceausescu things were "great" because one was alowed to choose only the Comunist Party, in order to get promoted or whatever he wanted to achieve in his life. There was no other choice. When we go to vote, there was only one person to "choose" from LOL! Now there are lots of Parties, with lots of orientation: social, cristian, popular, conservator, liberal, and whatever combinations of those! But you follow which ever you want; there is no persuasion because of this. Politicians are the only one quareling all around for the "big meat" LOL and they are the one crying that are "persuated" They are evem moving from one party to another in order to be always "near the fire"! But they are living thier life and everyday people are living theirs! Difficulties are coming from "the economical" and not from "the political" or religiouse field. Newspaper are always full of the politicians concernes (deppending on their own interest posted es being of the entire nations LOL)or whatever is senzational. We, my husband and I, were asking ourselves how can those reporters find so many ugly things to present on the news, when there are so many great and good ones around. But they are hunting the bad ones, and those following the news, both on TV or paper, would think there are so many atrocities in the area and in the world. Af caurse, these are only considerations of an everyday person from here, but as I'm not envolved in politics, and never was, this is how I see the things. That is why I decided to do this Forum; for everyone to see how things look from ROmanian's point of view and not from the journalists and politicians. Ups, what a long reply, but hope this gave you another perpective about things here. With friendship, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!