Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Black Sea ...
3/22/2006 1:35:02 PM
Welcome my Friends to another trip in Romania! I've promissed you some photos but for some reason it do not come out the way I want! SO I have to delay that and to go ahead with something I already know how to do. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Have you ever been to the Romanian seaside? If not, the following notes may encourage you to do so. If yes, they may be a good reason for you to come back. But Dobrudja and its access to the Black Sea may arouse visitors' interest and make them enjoy their stay there any other time of the year due to its unique mixture of natural sights and historic attractions. For in the area a pleasant surprise is to discover traditional villages and rural civilization not far from modern seaports, vineyards, orchards, ancient monuments and remnants along with a whole network of modern holiday resorts situated along the Romanian shore of the Black Sea. Warmed up by the sun all summer long, that is from May until September, the sea which has been called for centuries Pontus Euxinus or the Hospitable Sea is still there, awaiting for visitors to come and have a good time. The main urban settlement of the area is Constanta, a seaport to the Black Sea and one of the most important cities of Romania, situated in the south-east of the country. Constanta, with its charter flights during the summer, is also accessible by road, by railway or by water. It is a lively city where one will find it worthwhile to spend a few days and learn about a glorious ancient past, or simply about day-to-day life in a Romanian trade and tourism destination. Some 10 main resorts of the Romanian Black Sea shore are stringing southwards along the coast, while Mamaia lies a few thousand metres north to Constanta. Romanian Sea resorts rank among the very few beaches in Europe which can offer all day long sunlight. Romanian beaches are sloping gently under the waters of the sea, thus allowing sea-bathing and walking on the sea. The sand beaches are generally natural ones, 400-500 m wide at Mangalia and Techirghiol, and 50-200 m wide on the rest of the littoral. But beaches are not the only assets of the Black Sea coast. By storing it, the Black Sea influences the thermal aspect of local seasons along the coast, resulting in comparatively longer summers and mild autumns. The healing mud used in treatments is of a high therapeutic value. Last but not least, this entire complex of water, sand, air and sun is a beneficial one, with significant results in thalassotherapy and psamotherapy, which most often would work miracles for those come to restore their health. But medical therapy is not the only reason one may find to visit Romanian seaside resorts: they also provide a wide range of possibilities for leisure tourism, including tennis and miniature golf, bowling, riding horses or scooters. Leisure facilities of the Romanian resorts are mainly attractive for family tourism though Neptun and Olimp for instance are much appreciated for their lively nightlife in clubs, bars, taverns and discos. Between these two "extremes", youngsters will always prefer Costinesti, a youth "planet" with its own games, shows, contests and ways of entertainment. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Because I wanted tho to show you some pics even if tiny ones I've made a blog! http://romaniapics.blogspot.com/ Here were meant to be the pictures but this has to be a task for the future! Thank you for your interest :-)
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Black Sea ...
3/22/2006 1:51:30 PM
Hi Anna! Thats great forum for Adlands. So make you for many your People do not know much about our lands. Thats nice from you. I have see to your Blog. Yes Mangalia! Thats nice Turistic Place. It,s a long time if I was there, but for 20 year wee was there one time in year. Success! Sarka http://www.igiveawaymoney.com?saksa
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2006 2:07:40 PM
Hello Sarka, Yes Mangalia, but not only, is a wonderfull place. I'm glad you liked your visits here in my country. Hope one day you'll come back and meet :-)
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2006 2:24:10 PM
Hello Ana, Very interesting and breath taking. Wonderful of you to do your Forums on your home land. Beautiful. How about writing a poem about what you have written here???? It would really make a great Expression coming from your knowledge and eyes. Your Very Good Friend,
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2006 2:32:02 PM
Hello dear Lisa! Thank you for visiting my country. I just want you all to feel good. About me writing a poem?! This would be very interesting :-) I was never too much a "man" of words, not evem in Romanina, but in English. Maybe I'll make a try in the Summer when finally I hope to have a vacation. Who knows maybe I am a poet, too! LOL
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!