Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Got Another Check In Today For A Total Of $2,010 So Far!
1/20/2021 12:14:32 AM
U. S. Only

Crowd funding websites like "Go Fund Me" have shown us that there is no shame in asking for financial assistance. That is especially true during these troubled times since we got hit with that Corona Virus. Those lock downs all over the country have put millions and millions of people out of work. Home foreclosure is at all time high. Food lines are growing faster every single day. We are here to help! There are no products for you to buy and sell. You do not need a computer. Everything is done through the mail. We get paid WEEKLY.

I encourage you to get the full information package from the country. That will really show you what this company has to offer you in terms of financial security. It is absolutely awesome! How do you get it? Simply write your name and address on a piece of paper and and mail it to the company along with $3.00 and three (3) first stamps. Give them my name and ID# (Don Evans ID# 10027) and tell them you want to get the full information package. Mail that to:Smartz - P.O. Box 971618 - El Paso, TX 79997.

Don Evans
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!