Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Wrong Number
3/18/2006 9:49:48 PM
Hi Everyone, Hope your having a good weekend! A woman was getting swamped with calls from strangers. The reason? A billing service had launched an 800 number that was identical to hers. When she called to complain, she was told to get a new number. "I've had mine for twenty years," she pleaded. "Couldn't you change yours?" The company refused, so she said, "Fine. From now on, I'm going to tell everyone who calls that their bill is paid in full." The company got a new number the next day. ************* Ha ha ha...too cool! Thanks Leanne Busby Sign up for free newsletter tips and tricks for networking at home! http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Wrong Number
3/18/2006 10:02:54 PM
HI Leanne, LOL! That was very funny. Hope the weather over there is good, it's a little on the cold side here. HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NITE WHICHEVER You are on! God bless, Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2006 3:43:11 AM
Hi Leanne Hhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah I can't stop laughing Thanks
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
3/19/2006 6:28:45 AM
Hi Carla, Weather is still mild 30 C days still, nights are cooler(as I sit with my nanna rug...lol). Thanks for comin!... :) Leanne Busby
+0
3/19/2006 6:33:08 AM
Hi Larry, I have a freind that puts on an accent on to tele-marketers on the phone. Does a little toddler jabbering really well...I'm sure he has a lot of fun confusing them. Thanks for posting Leanne Busby
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!