Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Hi On The List of My Daily Routine!
11/4/2020 5:03:37 AM
One of my Daily Routine Sites!

I tried to post this in a Hive Blog but it was just spinning. So as not to lose it I brought it over here where it is so much easier to work with.

A day later I looked and it posted in the Hive.Blog!
I hope you will check out the blog. I am just getting started there but will be posting every day in November and probably beyond. I have not figured out the editing tools there yet.
============================================================

Hello Hive Blog friends,

Today was a very busy day offline so it does not give me much time to get my daily routine things done. I do start every day with one of my highest priorities. That would be TE Surf Academy. What I like most is that it lets you know which TEs are the most active listing the top 100. Do you have a TE and is it in there? The sites at the top of the list get the most traffic.

My next item high on my priority list at least for the month of November is #HiveBloPoMo. My biggest handicap has been inconsistency in the blogging because of my offline work which is very important to me also.

The next item on my must do list is to get ready to help my #CTP Team ... The Soaring Eagles. I do that by lining up several CTP Badges that I can get right after reset. And then I do all of the CTP Daily Tasks that I can. I do have one that I need to work on and that is the tracking task. I use Hits Connect for tracking and promote CTP but get zero credits for it. I will get it figured out someday. Not stressed out about it though as this is such an awesome community of great people.

Take care and be safe.

Ken

Let me know if you would like my link to join.
You can connect with me in FB or Skype
My ID in both places is ken.wolff1
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!