Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rewaber Trees

9 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What do you think about it
9/5/2020 4:37:18 PM

My grandfather became distracted, his memory deteriorated. How do I change this?
+0
Nina Filon

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: What do you think about it
9/6/2020 5:59:47 PM

This is interesting question. I think that you are not the only one faced with a similar problem. Many people have similar situations and this is sad. I think grandfather needs medication if the situation is bad. But if everything is not very serious, memory games for seniors https://myallamericancare.com/blog/2020/02/26/top-6-fun-and-memory-games-for-seniors/ . Try it, I hope it will be useful

+0
RE: What do you think about it
9/7/2020 9:24:38 PM
Systematic juggling enlarges certain areas of the brain, according to a 2013 study in the journal Nature. After three novices were trained to throw balls for three months, the amount of brown matter in the temporal lobe and behind the intra-parietal sulcus (these areas that process visual information and motor functions) increased. "Juggling - and any other activity that requires the work of gross and fine motor skills, orientation in space and recognition of sequences - will make your brain work hard, waking up all the sleeping areas until then."
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!