Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
I Finally Joined Hive and Got Stung by a Bee!
9/5/2020 3:52:00 AM

Do you remember the first time you got stung by a bee? How about the last time one of those little stingers got you? Well it was not long ago that it happened to me. Most of my adult life I have avoided them and when CTP came out with this Bee Hive stuff ... it did not thrill me at all. I put off joining as long as I could.

On my daily list of things to do for quite some time has been to participate in the CTP Talk Wheel of Engagement. A few days ago I was not able to get in without joining Hive. :( I reluctantly joined and followed all of the instructions as best I could including saving my pass-code and other important links. A day later and up to now I have not been able to log back in to participate.

Wouldn't you know it ... soon after that I was in my Kenworth Super Dump Truck waiting to get loaded with my windows down and I got stung by a bee.

My truck is not the red one but the white one behind it.

I will get back with you and show you a better picture of that truck. I was in our Peterbilt today hauling a 325 Cat Excavator on a Lowboy trailer to a jobsite in Middletown, California.

Most important is that I finally got back in and will put CTP Talk Wheel of Engagement back on my daily list of things to do.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!