Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
More Prayer Needed for Michele
3/14/2006 11:57:28 PM
Hello dear friends, Michele has asked for more support form all of us here in the Adlandpro community. Please continue to pray for her and her family, and if you can help her even by sending $1 via her Paypal account, menty3@yahoo.com it would really be appreciated. Here is the latest email I have from her: ----------------------------------------------------------- Hi Dave, I am hoping you can help me. Thank you for reposting my prayer request. I ahte to ask this, but I am in dire need right now. If everyone would just donate $1 or $2, each, that would help so much. I have used all the money for my son and have $3 to my name. My husband counldn't take the stress and left. Haven't seen him in a couple of days. I don't have the paid account here, so I was hoping that you could send out another message to everybody. I don't know what else to do. Please let me know. I've never been in this kind of mess, before. Thank you for everything, Michele ----------------------------------------------------------- I would like to remind everyone who has ever had questions about helping someone you have never met out financially, that if you are a child of God, every time you give, you are giving to God in trust to Him. If you can't give a dollar, that's OK, too. Please continue to pray for Michele and her family. God bless, Dave
+0
Re: More Prayer Needed for Michele
3/15/2006 12:10:16 AM
Dear Dave, Thank you, I will see what I can do. Michele is in my prayers. Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Julie Thomsen

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2006 2:30:10 AM
Hi Dave, The best I can do at this point is say lots of prayers for Michelle and her family. Take care, Julie T "Without a dream, you are not living." JET
+0
3/15/2006 12:47:06 PM
Hi I will try to see what I can do. I'll have to wait until saturday if that's ok. I need to confirm my paypal that I just set up. Jackie
Jackie Smith Stop Foreclosures with guarantee www.consolidatedsg.com/jackiesincome Find out a better way of networketing www.directmatches.com/jackiesincome
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2006 4:32:27 PM
Dave, Michele and her family is included in my prayers. Barbara
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!