Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
NEW - opportunity
4/14/2005 12:09:33 PM
Dear Tammy, Thank you very much for your invitation. I will look closer at it. I would also like to call your attention to this new business opportunity: Are You Ready To Learn About Digital Online Advertising and How YOU can benefit? This is your personal invitation to participate in the LAUNCH of Universal Advertising Group Please read this message very carefully right now - because it will save you money! For 10 days we can choose preferred associates to sign up for FREE. The sign up fee after 10 days will be $149.00 USD - YOU Can Advertise Your Business For FREE! The First Step is To Get Positioned NOW! URGENT: For the next 10 days we are waving the $149.00 membership fee- joining is absolutely FREE! You'll be able to earn commissions as soon as you sign up! Getting Started With The Universal Advertising Group Is Easy ! You can go here... http://www.universaladvertisingevents.com/ Click on the yellow ‘Sign Up Free’ Button, then click on ‘Sign Up’ located under the ‘Login’ button. For ‘Sponsor Name’ put: Hans Nielsen For ‘Attached To’ put: Hans Nielsen On the second page of the signup, choose Left Leg. Thanks - and best Regards HANS
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!