Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Good Way To Earn Big Paychecks! ... No Personal Sales Required
6/6/2020 9:13:06 AM
You can get this Information package for only $3.00 and 3 first class forever stamps!
When you read those 6 pages of information, I feel sure that you are going to find it to be the simplest, most affordable and rewarding program available today.

Crowd Funding websites, like "Go Fund Me", have proven that asking for financial help to pay debts works ... and is perfectly legal. This is our Direct Mail Solution to the online "Go Fund Me" concept. You can get started for as little as $10 so anyone can afford to participate. And it is working for us Big Time!

Anyone can do this! All you do is mail postcards. We can provide the postcards and the mailing list to mail them to.

To get your Information package, simply write your name and address on a piece of paper, and include a little note there to tell them that you would like to receive the Information Package. Be sure to tell them that your sponsor is Don Evans - ID# 10027 - And enclose $3.00 in Cash, Check Or Money Order AND 3 first class forever stamps.

Mail to
Smartz
P.O. Box 971618
El Paso, TX 79997

Don't wait. Do it now. I promise you that you will be glad you did!

Don Evans
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!