Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
SCAM from JOY ALICE
3/12/2006 10:17:05 AM
If anyone has received this last night or this morning, just delete and do not email this person. Share this info with your friends, I removed her email address from this: From Joy Alice: From Miss Joy Alice Smith. Date: 3/11/2006 From Miss Joy Alice Smith. Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire West Africa. My Dear, Nice to meet you, I just want to use this opportunity and ask for a favor and to let you know that I am intrested to invest my fund in your country so if you wish to help me out then do reply me back through my private email address at (joy.alice@-----.com) for me to give you more details regarding this opportunity. Kind Regards Joy Alice Smith.
New Reply
+0
Re: SCAM from JOY ALICE
3/12/2006 5:39:52 PM
It Is Amazing How a country with so many poor and starving people commiting genocide can have so many others attempting to transfer millions to another country. I Once sent an E-mail to one of these scammers with the previous statement enclosed and recomended that they use said funds to improve the lives of their countrymen
I Am Here To Help!! Anyone Seeking Knowledge And Wanting To Improve Their Life
New Reply
+0
3/12/2006 5:53:47 PM
Hi Kathleen Thank You for info Kathleen and I did received one from her and delete it from my mail. Thank you very much. http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/anthony
New Reply
+0
Andrew Anderson

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 10:02:14 PM
Thanks for the info, This scam has too many forms, and I have seen hundreds of them in my inbox. Offers from kings, and oilmen etc..... That and those pesky, you won 4 million in some e-mail lottery, but do to a mix-up don't tell anyone or you forfiet the millions. Give me a break, do these actually get any attention? Look at Publishers Clearing House, Mc Donalds, and more that offer multimillion dollar prizes. they send tons of ads and publicity, they need sales to cover the prize, and the word of mouth is great. Nobody gives that kind of money and keeps quiet about it. I guess it's buyer beware, as maybe if you fall for it, you sorta brought it on yourself. Any offer of this type should be run past the Better Business Bureu and FBI, only contact if they are Legit. Never share personal info in e-mails, and know the company. You can call directory assistance to get the actual compainies phone number, call them to verify it was thier people that contacted you. Andy Zeus Anderson
New Reply
+0
3/12/2006 11:18:14 PM
Hello Kathleen, i am very greatful that you have sent me this e-mial warning. As soon as i opened up my mail, what is the first thing i see... A scam that is trying to transfer millions of dollars! I am very greatful to you. God Bless you!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!