Menu

Promote
ONLY 3 Days Left! JOIN FREE As soon as you can.
3/11/2006 4:29:30 PM
Fellow Income Seekers, I could go on all day about how brilliant this program is, the support, the training, the income, but the site speaks for itself and you have JUST 3 DAYS to join FREE. How big a downline can you build FOR FREE in the next 3 days? You will not regret it; this is going to be HUGE. Go and secure your FREE position now and then tell everyone you know to do the same. You will not regret it! http://pixel-mania.biz/affiliates.htm?ThisMakesSense Regards, Brad bradcampbell@thismakessensetome.com
New Reply
+0
Re: ONLY 3 Days Left! JOIN FREE As soon as you can.
3/12/2006 11:08:51 AM
Hi Brad, I am very happy to be a part of the AdlandPro family. As everyday goes by I am happier with it. I have very little time to talk with all my friends I am accepting, but I know they will be patient with me. As for your pixel-mania.biz I have seen it - did a surf program for awhile. It does sound very interesting, I can't explore it at this time. To let everyone know out there, there are alot of people associated with this - from what I have seen. Brad,keep helping people and you will be a success! Debbie Poole
Debbie Poole 314-805-4175 You Too Could Have An Instant List Of 10,000 Targeted Prospects... www.StreamingProspects.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!