Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Fay
Fay Glenn

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Please Pray for Michele McCain
3/11/2006 9:00:58 PM
Hi, Like everyone else I am struggling financially as well and I send my prayers out to you Michelle that God will not only heal your body of cancer but also supply all of your needs according to his richest in glory. Several years ago I was in a situation where I was working on a job and decided to quit and start my own business at home and the same week that I quit my job my husband lost his job and there we were no one working we got a little help but help runs out quick and my back was up against the wall and I had no one to turn to but the Lord and as I prayed stood on His word (the Bible) and believed that what I was reading was true and depending on the Lord to help me thru as I began to thank him and praise him for meeting my needs I have this plaque that says "those who believe in the Lord will never be disappointed" and by the time I decided to stop worshipping and lay down and read my Bible it was funny because when I opened up my Bible I opened it up to that very scripture and I was comforted because I knew by the spirit of God that every thing was going to be alright. And to make a long story short. He blessed me to get a job thur an unusual circumstance and here it is almost 14 years later I am still on that same job that he blessed me with. Be encouraged look to the Lord seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all of these things shall be added unto you. I am praying for you and your family in Jesus name. http://www.freewebs.com/shopfromhome
Blessings Fay
+0
Fay
Fay Glenn

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Please Pray for Michele McCain
3/11/2006 9:01:05 PM
Hi, Like everyone else I am struggling financially as well and I send my prayers out to you Michelle that God will not only heal your body of cancer but also supply all of your needs according to his richest in glory. Several years ago I was in a situation where I was working on a job and decided to quit and start my own business at home and the same week that I quit my job my husband lost his job and there we were no one working we got a little help but help runs out quick and my back was up against the wall and I had no one to turn to but the Lord and as I prayed stood on His word (the Bible) and believed that what I was reading was true and depending on the Lord to help me thru as I began to thank him and praise him for meeting my needs I have this plaque that says "those who believe in the Lord will never be disappointed" and by the time I decided to stop worshipping and lay down and read my Bible it was funny because when I opened up my Bible I opened it up to that very scripture and I was comforted because I knew by the spirit of God that every thing was going to be alright. And to make a long story short. He blessed me to get a job thur an unusual circumstance and here it is almost 14 years later I am still on that same job that he blessed me with. Be encouraged look to the Lord seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all of these things shall be added unto you. I am praying for you and your family in Jesus name. http://www.freewebs.com/shopfromhome
Blessings Fay
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!