Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Please Pray for Michele McCain
3/11/2006 4:16:06 PM
Hello Dave my dear friend, You are such a wonderful friend to all of us at Adlandpro for campaigning for prayers and help for those of us in need. I commend you dear friend. You are a good man! Michele, I a truely sorry to hear of your struggle with cancer and to top it off the loss of your husbands job. My thoughts and prayers are with you that God will life you up and give you and your family the the strength to endure and beat your problems. Prayer in numbers does help and ALL of us at Adlanpro are with you. Your friend Donna
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 5:38:55 PM
Dear Michele, I am saying prayers and wishing miracles for you :-) God bless you and your family, Jill
+0
Kay
Kay Butler

48 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/11/2006 5:43:11 PM
Hi, Dave: You, like LaNell, are so sweet and caring to support people in need with your prayer campaign. Thanks for letting me know. Michelle, I send out my prayers, concerns and healing energy to you and your family. Believe me, I know, all too well, that is is difficult for helpful people to ask for help in return. Having been in an accident and also struggling financially, it would be difficult for me to donate money for your family. However, I have a prayer called Unexpected Income, that was written by a coach in another networking forum. I will send it you via your email address. Hope this helps you in your time of need! God knows what we can handle, and what is needed! May He guide, bless and heal You today and always! Take care!
Bgiving2All-Peace & Prosperity! Kay Kayb2uall@yahoo.com http://profitwithgivingldy.com A sweet deal for chocolate lovers: http://chocolate.zooloot.com/how-it-works.php?ref_no=36978997221460
+0
3/11/2006 6:09:14 PM
Hi Dave, you truly are a very sweet person, supporting friends in this Community. Michele, sorry to hear about your problems, I cant help financially, but sending you the very best wishes and will keep you my thoughts and prayers. God bless.
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 7:18:58 PM
Michele you and your family are included my prayers. I am sorry I don't have any money. If I did I would give you some. Hang in there. Hugs. :) Barbara
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!