Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Please Pray for Michele McCain
3/11/2006 2:30:14 PM
Michele McCain is in great need - she posted her request on the 28th of February, but threads posted on other forums do not send out the notification to members, so I'm posting it again here now. I have a very important Request, Please Read!! Posted: 02-28-2006 12:41 PM Hi everyone, My name is Michele McCain and been a memeber here for about a month now. I already mad a lot of friends and hopefully some new customers, too. So being new here I don;'t feel right asking for this request, but I have no where else to turn. I have been very sick fighting cancer, and my business as suffered from that. My husband has missed a lot of work, so he could stay home to take care of our disabled son. Which Is why I started a home based job in the first place. Well, because of all the missed days from work and not being able to complete all of my orders, we are behind in our bills. Most of them are getting caught up slowly, but our house payment is the one I am worried about. We need top come up with $700 by the 11th, or we lose our house. I have tried and asked for help every where else and still came up empty. What I am asking for is your prayers that this works out and(here's the hard part)any donations, if you feel like it. It would help so much. ***On top of evrything else, my husband just came home and said, he got fired from his job. =(*** My Paypal account is menty3@yahoo.com. Or you can make a purchase from my website. http://www.mamasremedies.net I don't want lose my home. It would mess up my son more then anything. I hate having to ask for help. There's a lot of great people here and I hope I can be included with them and help some else when they are in need. Thank you for reading this. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Michele McCain @ Mama's Remedies Candle Shop Thank you for caring, praying, and helping. God bless, Dave
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please Pray for Michele McCain
3/11/2006 2:43:01 PM
HI DAVID, Michelle will be in our prayers and thanks for letting me know! God bless you! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
3/11/2006 2:45:29 PM
Dear Michele, I feel your pain. I know exactly what you are going through as my Husband lost his job and we lost our home and our car and everything else. Although I wasn't fighting cancer on top of all that I know exactly were your coming from and I wish I could help you out.I would like to help you but we are still struggling financially so I can not help you out there as much as I would like to. I will keep you In my thoughts and prayers. God Bless and Good Luck MARY RABE redrabe
MARY E. RABE
+0
Julie Thomsen

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/11/2006 2:57:12 PM
Hi Dave, As you know, I am in a similar boat...I wish I could help financially but I can't because I haven't been able to come up with the money necessary for our house payment...the best I can do is a some prayers. Michelle, I sincerely hope and pray that all goes well and you beat that cancer. By the way, don't feel embarassed for asking for help...I know it isn't easy (at least you asked! Some won't...too much pride!) There are many, many people here who like to help people any way they can...besides we are family and that is what families are all about! As far as your husband losing his job...if it had anything to do with him missing work to stay home and take care of you or your son, I think you might want to look into the Federal Family Act or what ever it is called because they can't fire him for taking care of someone who is ill especially if it is immediate family...which you both are! I am sure there is someone here who knows what I am talking about and maybe they can give you the correct name for it. But I would really check into it. My prayers are with you. Take care all, Julie T "Without a dream, you are not living." JET
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 3:08:15 PM
Hi Dave, Michele and her family will be in my prayers. I hope that everything turns out well for them. Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!