Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Setting Agendas
1/17/2020 8:31:45 PM
mike1.jpgHello All. In this thread, I would to get people's opinions on various categories that you are interested in but I don't want to cause heated debates. As I mentioned in the forum description, everyone has the right to their opinions. Let us know your opinions on a category, and lets get some positive dialogue going on. Others can agree or disagree, however give the other person their right to their opinion as this is what this thread is all about.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Setting Agendas
1/26/2020 7:39:39 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgHi all. Most of you know me, however there are some of you that don't. My wife Shirley and I have been members of Adland Pro since around 2005. Our CEO, Bogdan, in my opinion, is the best CEO of any of the friendship communities online. He is also the only one that I know of that keeps the community clean. When I first joined this community, I would post forums that I felt were of interest to others. I received comments, pro and con, from a lot of members. In the past four or five years, I received comments from little or no members. In this thread, I believe that people have their own opinions on a lot of subjects, and I also have my opinions on many subjects as well. To get things started, in my opinion Bogdan and Diane Bjorland are the best two people in this type of endeavor and I would like to get your opinionon this. I also have the opinion that we are not alone in the universe and that we have been visited many times by civilizations from other planets. Mathematically, I believe that it would be impossible for Earth to be the only planet that could sustain life. Thank you for your interest, andlet's get to know each other.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2020 9:03:02 PM
+0
1/27/2020 8:35:15 AM
Hi Mike, Paul Barker from Cape Town, South Africa here.
I totally agree with you that we have been visited by other species.
The main one be The Annunnaki. You can google The Annunaki gods, you might find it interesting.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2020 3:41:08 PM
mike1.jpgHi Paulus. I totally agree with you on that one. The Annunuki have been making their presence known for quite some time. Some of them are menevolent, however I believe that all planets have both menevolent and benevolent beings just like planet Earth. A lot of people may disagree with me on that one, however I believe that it would be pretty mundane to have a planet wide population of all like minded people. I believe that could get boring quite quickly. Are there any areas in South Africa that get more sitings then others?
GOD BLESS YOU!
~Mike~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!