Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Setting Agendas
2/1/2020 8:16:38 PM
mike1.jpgHi all. Has anyone ever noticed that when referring to creatures from other planets they are referred to as GODS. Frankly, I believe that having one God is plenty for me. Creatures from other planets may have knowledge that we do not have as yet, however we do have some very intelligent beings on our own planet and I am sure that there will come a day that, working together, we will develop our own conclusions that we are facing now. We cannot always rely on (GODS)from other worlds to tell us what to do, because we may not want to do their bidding for them. This GOD theory is a very complex set of circumstances where no one has a definitive answer, however our God is not a solid, living being, nor does he have a gender. He is not from our planet, he encompesses the entire universe. We will never see him face to face, because if you remember anything at all about what you have been taught about religion is that he is everywhere. Basically speaking, he is the air that we breathe, and he is our lives.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
2/2/2020 4:07:21 AM
I too, joined in 2005 & TOTALLY AGREE ...
BOGDAN is the BEST Social and Business Community Owner on Planet Earth 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Quote:
mikeandshirley3.jpgHi all. Most of you know me, however there are some of you that don't. My wife Shirley and I have been members of Adland Pro since around 2005. Our CEO, Bogdan, in my opinion, is the best CEO of any of the friendship communities online. He is also the only one that I know of that keeps the community clean. When I first joined this community, I would post forums that I felt were of interest to others. I received comments, pro and con, from a lot of members. In the past four or five years, I received comments from little or no members. In this thread, I believe that people have their own opinions on a lot of subjects, and I also have my opinions on many subjects as well. To get things started, in my opinion Bogdan and Diane Bjorland are the best two people in this type of endeavor and I would like to get your opinionon this. I also have the opinion that we are not alone in the universe and that we have been visited many times by civilizations from other planets. Mathematically, I believe that it would be impossible for Earth to be the only planet that could sustain life. Thank you for your interest, andlet's get to know each other.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2020 4:55:13 PM
Hi, Jan. Thank you for posting. I am trying to be a little more active in here. I was posting on Chuck's forum, thinking it was mine, although I am now back to my own. I am on the second chapter of my story. I am letting my characters take on a life of their own, however the female crew members are being naughty. I am trying to rectify the situation, but it does not seem to be working. I guess I have to try harder. Anyway, my new forum thread is called Colonizing other planets. Thank you.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
2/2/2020 11:45:58 PM
You are welcome Mike🤗

I'm noticing more Adlander Family members checking in ... hopefully our community will have a burst of energy and enthusiasm ... 💃💃💃

Quote:
Hi, Jan. Thank you for posting. I am trying to be a little more active in here. I was posting on Chuck's forum, thinking it was mine, although I am now back to my own. I am on the second chapter of my story. I am letting my characters take on a life of their own, however the female crew members are being naughty. I am trying to rectify the situation, but it does not seem to be working. I guess I have to try harder. Anyway, my new forum thread is called Colonizing other planets. Thank you.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!