Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week 2
3/16/2006 1:37:55 PM
My Dear & Respected Sister.....! "Assalamu Alaikum (Var)". Thank you for your invitation. First of all, let me appologize for my late response to this Post. I am much pleased to see Genesis as the "Shining Star". He really deserves for this honour. Please convey my kind enquiries and best regards to Genesis - with my Greetings and Best Wishes for him. Thanking you, once again. "Alhamdhulillah"........! "All the Credits go to the Supreme Almighty"......! "Maa-Salaama". With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers.............! Your Ever Loving Brother, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2006 1:56:08 PM
Hi Everybody, I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone and to congratulate Giorgios again. I think the response to this forum has been great, come back to see who our next "Star" will be. Kisses, Hugs, and Giggles Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2006 2:37:34 PM
Hello my dear friend Georgios, You are an amazing person and I have seen such an improvement in you English since you have been posting in Adland it's astonishing. you are a very dedicated friend to many and always caring. Sorry I am late in congratulating you but you deserve the recognition at any time. Thankyou for being you. Best wishes Kay
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2006 2:46:24 PM
Dearest friend Kay, Thank you for your kindness and the nice words. You are a person that I admire. You are working hard helping many people here in AdLandPro. I know that. People like you gave me the chance to excercise my English. Warm regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
5/9/2006 12:42:24 PM
Congratulations Genesis!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!