Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week 2
3/13/2006 8:04:51 PM
Hello Debbie, Thank you for stepping in. I am glad and happy, many friends came in to vongratulate me. Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
3/14/2006 1:47:14 PM
Thank you for the invite to this forum. I think its quite nice to see several members come together and truly appreciate each one's efforts on making this a better community. I am fairly new... a couple of days old, so in the begining I didn't even know where to start or what to do. But as the days went on I started to read the email threads and posts and I realized what a cool place this is. I will hopefully get the hang of this soon and be a pro just like everyone seems to be. I wish you all a good day and congratulations to the shining stars. It is indeed a pleasure to be amidst your social group. Kate
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2006 3:37:36 PM
Hello Kate, Welcome to AdLandPro and to my forums. Tahnky you for the reply. Yes indeed, here we have a nice family. We are helping each other, we chat, we skype, and we exchange experience. First thing to do is to get 30-50 friends, then set up a forum or join forums, you FriendsCircle will grow fast. Feel welcome to send messages, opinion, ideas, hits and tips. Warm Regards Georgios
+0
3/15/2006 3:04:19 PM
Congratulations, Georgios! :D ~Danielle Webmistress @ UnicursalDesigns.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2006 4:27:35 PM
Hello Danielle, Thank you for your wishes. It is an honor for me to be the Shinning Star. Warm Regards Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!