Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
KetoCreamer
12/13/2019 2:27:48 PM

Robert Nelson rpnelson.myctfocbd.com www.ctfocbdforyourhealth.com
+0
RE: KetoCreamer
12/13/2019 7:58:52 PM
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GRANTS DEPARTMENT,
INCONJUCTION WITH UN, {UNITED NATION}
SCAM AND FRAUDLENT VICTIMS COMPENSATION
GRANT LOAN. 445 New York Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20005, USA

Hello how are you doing? Have you heard about (FGGP) Federal Government Grant Program?

It's the new Federal funding program, inconjuction with UN { United Nation } the US/UN Government are giving out financial assistance to an individual/organization, collaborating with World Bank, the agency promotes the social and economy for well-being to people and strengthening human services,

They are anti-poverty policy there are non profit organization funding by the USA government, and guess what, its worldwide, you can also apply for grant loan from anyway in the whole-world, The money is free you don't have to pay back When you are qualified, i would advice you to apply for the grant immediately because the program will soon end, You have to apply through their agent,

The agent will help you for the process, the process takes only 5 days, he helped me during my own time, you have to tell him tangible reason why you want to apply for the grant loan, You just have to tell him your present condition, When i contacted the Agent i told him my reasons and my grant application was approved,

i was asked to fill out a form, and I'd that immediately and send it back to them, i was also asked to choose my preference grant choice among the available grants, then i choose $500,000.00 Five hundred thousand dollars, after my grant was approved The back-up document was sent to me there's no collateral requirement,

this program is for poverty alleviation, Make sure you fill the form correctly, Click on message box and mail him, let him know that a friend told you to contact him on behalf of grant loan, Get in touch with the agent as quickly as possible,

AGENT DETAILS.
------------------
Name: Mr Muhtar Kent
Email: ( mrmuhtarkent@aol.com )
For WhatsApp inquires: +1 (331) 240-9566

It's real and legal, i'm extremely happy cause when i received the Money in my account, i quickly paid off my Old bills, and start my business Again, it's part of life's time opportunity, I'm not joking or pulling your legs, am very serious about this i was told by someone and i want you to do the same like i did, don't miss-out, I am happy for you because many people are waiting for this kind of opportunity but they haven't come across it.

Best regards
Mr Daniel Rogers
Washington DC.
New Program,
Agent Muhtar
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!