Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Free Shipping - Messages of Love Angel Inspired Colouring Therapy
10/24/2019 7:29:34 PM
Messages of Love Angel Inspired Colouring Therapy

I'm so happy to say that I have found a printer in England where I can have the books printed and shipping is Free no matter where you order from.

It has taken me months to find them and I am very happy with the paper quality.

I have spent the last 3 days setting up the Free Shipping option in the Angel Cuddle Publishing Store, but it is now done. LOL

Use the following free shipping coupon at the checkout:

MOLAICTDOXSHIP

Messages of Love Angel Inspired Colouring Therapy – Spiral Bound Book A4
$15.00

Order your copy of “Messages of Love Angel Inspired Colouring Therapy” and capture the positive energy between the lines as you colour. This is stress relief in action! Colour your way to inner peace.

Order your copy now!

*If you would like to order more than one copy, contact us, and we will do a special order price just for you…

Description

Colour your way to inner peace.

Yes, return to your inner peace, as you relax into the colouring therapy, and meditate, in a fun way, on the angelic and soul messages.

Get your copy of “Messages of Love Angel Inspired Colouring Therapy” and capture the positive energy between the lines as you colour. This is stress relief in action!

This delightful colouring therapy selection is a companion book to Camilla’s “Messages of Love”. Camilla has chosen potent excerpts from her book, and Sarah has created angel inspired, energy infused mandalas and patterns for your unique colouring therapy experience… Enjoy!

The book contains 48 designs for your colouring pleasure, all of which are printed on one side of the page only. We advise you to use the two blank pages we have deliberately provided, so that your design underneath remains clear from ink bleed and indentations.

Are you seeking peace on Earth? Find it first within…and have fun while you are doing so! Let Camilla, Sarah and the Angels guide you with these original colouring designs and intuitive messages as your energy portals.

Order your copy now!

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!