Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
One Time Cost Of Only $35 To Earn Some BIG paychecks!
10/16/2019 8:30:00 AM

Your Opportunity To Earn Some Real BIG Paychecks! It is simple, easy and affordable.You pay $35 ONE TIME for your VIP Enrollment. That qualifies you to earn $35 commissions over and over again. For as long as you want to promote it. There is no limit to how people you can sponsor. If you sponsor one new member, you already have your money back. AND that’s really just the beginning. It gets better. A whole lot better! You can earn some really big paychecks a little later on with the Smartz Teez Project. This part is about recruiting. We created this $35 commission program to help people make some extra money for introducing new people to our Smartz Tees Project.

The SmartzTeez Project.

Every new member that signs up has a spot automatically set up for them in the SmartzTeez Project. There is a small, monthly cost involved to participate. You decide whether or not you want to exercise that option. You can still receive all those commissions even if you are not participating in the SmatzTeez Project. I know you will be glad to hear that there are no products for you to buy or sell. Smartz is a screen print and embroidery company. We donate beautiful, colorful Tee-shirts to children through charitable organizations, shelters, etc. You are simply helping us fund that project. You can read more about that project when you get your Start Up package from the company. I know you will like that. It’s a good way to help the kids and earn some extra money at the same time.

FREE Online Members Back Office - But No Computer Required

We pay twice a month by check!

Get Started Today!

To get signed up, fill out this page with your contact information and mail to:

SMARTZ - P.O. Box 971618 - El Paso, TX 79997

Print your first and last name on this line: ___________________________________________

Print your street address, city, state and zip code - AND phone number on the line below.

______________________________________ Phone Number __________________

Print your email address on this line ______________________

Enclose your $35 VIP enrollment cost.

You can pay with CASH, Check or Money Order.

Make checks & Money orders payable Smartz

Don Evans

My ID# is 10027

You can use this same letter to find and sponsor new members.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!