Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Want A Huge Contact List?
3/6/2006 11:18:25 AM
Greetings Everyone, Would you like to wakeup next Monday with an optin list of 1000s? Building An Opt-In Mailing List is the single biggest focus of EVERY successful Internet Marketer, Affiliate Marketer and Niche Marketer online... Opt-In List Building MUST be a big part of your Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & Niche Marketing efforts! Push the turbo button on your list. Get Viral! There are several great tools to build your list for free such as Lucky List, List Inferno, ListDotCom, etc. I have something better for you! I have created a special page for you where you can maximize your contact list with all of these and more at once. You can get your free download to do that here: http://dbresearchlc.com/listbuilder.html Fill out the form, print it out, download your own listbuilder page. Follow the directions. You can do this! If you need help, I can help. I will modify the page for you if you need. I will find a place you can put the page, if you need. I will show you how to promote the page. Your Optin list is about to explode through this viral compaign. Believe it! It will happen. 100% of all failures started with unbelief, with doubt. Success has an energy that must be achieved, sought after and held on to. It is within your reach. This is a no risk opportunity with huge rewards possible. No risk because the list tools are free. I can show you how to set everything up for free. You need a webpage, AdlandPro provides at least 7 free pages that I know of. Many p2p sites like AdlandPro provide free profile webpages. These are better places to post a great webpage than the free webpage sites. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain. I will walk you through it if you need the help. Get started today! David,
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!