Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nathan Services Inc

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Charming university city in the middle of Europe
3/6/2006 6:30:57 PM
I can't tell how so very impressed I am with you Anna, You're an educator as well as a good friend, In my opinion this brings true purpose to the internet and the world wide web. Where individuals and persons can stimulate each other inquisitive mind about the others locations, living conditions, and career choices....I can say I'm very proud to have you as a friend Ana...so please keep us all informed of the wonderful things about Romania and any contemporary Histories as well....Rev. Nathan
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2006 3:30:32 AM
Hello Kathy! Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to "pay me a visit" :-) This is much apreciated. Rev. Nathan Your words are too kind! I'm happy to see that what I do has value for my friends."-) I'm honoured to be your friend too! I'll try to do my best.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2008 3:09:28 PM

Cant beleive that I've missed all these threads.

Thank you for the information. I look forward to a visit one day.

Roger

+0
3/1/2008 5:14:32 PM
Hello,

I'm a new Adlander and was looking around the forums for the first time when I saw yours.  It caught my attention immediately because in the 1990s I visited Romania many times, and frequently passed through Oradea and Cluj Napoca on my way to Tirgu Mures.  It's been too long since I was last in your country.  I hope to be back some day.

The forum and your blog are really excellent.  Congratulations.  It's made me think that I ought to add a page to the Travel section of our family's bookselling web site with English-language books about Romania.  I'll try to do that before long.

- David Murray -
Newark, England
www.brunleabooks.com
- David Murray - Newark, England www.brunleabooks.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2008 8:09:56 AM

Hi David,

Ana Maria will be delighted to have another Brit visit.

I have sent an invitation to you. I hope you  will accept.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!