Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Help Cheryl & Rickey Raise Funds To Fix Their Car
2/28/2019 8:25:53 PM
She post that car going to fix tomorrow in a skype room.
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2019 9:47:58 PM
Quote:
She post that car going to fix tomorrow in a skype room.

Cheryl joined Adlandpro just yesterday I think it was. I will invite her here to give us an update on the progress...

Click HERE to go to the top of this forum

You don't have to be a member of Adlandpro to read these messages but I highly recommend that you join in order to participate.

Adlandpro provides the tools and platform to get your message out in forums, blogs and messaging to your friends. Adlandpro was into social networking before the start of Facebook and Twitter.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2019 8:19:20 AM

WaaaaHooooo!

We won the Sweeva SOTD (site of the day) 3/2/2019

Click HERE to go check it out.

You can click the share links at the bottom of the page to Tweet, Like on Facebook, and other social networking sites. Be sure and leave a comment under my picture in the upper right corner.
=======================================================

Click HERE to go to the top of this forum

You don't have to be a member of Adlandpro to read these messages but I highly recommend that you join in order to participate.

Adlandpro provides the tools and platform to get your message out in forums, blogs and messaging to your friends. Adlandpro was into social networking before the start of Facebook and Twitter.
=======================================
Now a little more about Sweeva. Before I go any farther I must say that Sweeva is in transition with the new owner Mr. Howard. It has its problems right now but it was great and I fully expect it to be great again. I will edit this later but here is the email copy they give affiliates to promote it:
========================================
Hiya (firstname) ,

I've got to tell you about this really cool site I have found today. It's a brand new twist on a an age old concept in web site advertising and the best part, it's absolutely free!

http://sweeva.com/ref/baldyken

It's called Sweeva and I've already seen some amazing results from it. It's not like anything you have ever experienced before but what is so cool is that it's very easy to set up and get working for your web site. It took me about 5 minutes to sign up and get started....

Be sure to check it out and experience what Sweeva calls 'social browsing'. You surf with hundreds of other members, you get to rate sites as they appear and you can network with like minded individuals.

Ooops, I almost forgot you get rewarded from rating sites, viewing sites and commenting on sites. This is the easiest way to promote any site you have ever wanted too...

Enjoy it!

(your name)

P.S. Oh ya, when you sign up be sure to check out the jaw dropping 'read me' file they have when you first log in. Believe me, you won't want to miss the important information about your brand new Sweeva account...

=======================================
Here is what I get every month there:

!You received 5000 credits for being an upgraded member! Every month you remain upgraded it increases by 100 credits! 1 hour ago 11:35:25 PM 3/2/2019

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
3/3/2019 11:24:56 PM
Intereting
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/9/2019 7:36:12 AM

We just sent the following message to just 10 of our randomly selected friends at Website Traffic Hog and Mailer inviting them to this forum. More about that site
in a minute but first here is the message we sent:
=======================================================

Hey #FIRSTNAME#,

We are asking for donations to Help Cheryl Gardner. You may know her she owns multiple Traffic Exchanges. Cheryl's car engine gave out and Cheryl & her Husband Rickey are now Stranded . Cheryl can not afford to get the engine fixed right now, All of here monthly revenue are tied up in hosting and domains. Cheryl said in a Mega Hits List Skype message, "The head gasket blew if any one asks. We had a mechanic stop by the parking lot who looked at the engine. He told us it is very worth repairing. We have already replaced a lot of parts this past six months so it's an investment now. That is information for any one who might ask." Please reach out and help Cheryl

Click HERE to Go to Cheryl's page!

Cheryl also got very ill on top of her car problems. The link you go to for credits will take you to the Adlandpro forum with updates on Cheryl and her husband Rickey's situation.

Thank Your Help, Ken Wolff

======================================================

Here is just one of the cut and paste email that ... give you to promote their site:

=====================================================
Expect excellence from this Traffic Exchange!

Website-traffic-hog is not just another traffic exchange.

Want the whole package? Customers to your site?
"Guaranteed View" Campaigns professionally managed?
Email advertising? As Of March 12th!! We will have a double opt in credit mailer so you can reach our 5 year base of established marketers.

Website-Traffic-Hog takes your advertising very seriously!

Click HERE to join!

Surf to earn or upgrade for a hands-off marketing strategy.

Get excited!
Get ready!

Website-Traffic-Hog Now with Mails!

You sit back and receive!

Click HERE to Join Now!

The One Time Offer is simply off the hook!
Take advantage while you can.

Sincerely,
Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!