Menu

SharePromoteReport Abuse
how to promote help
2/12/2019 7:51:38 PM
Am sort of slow. and don't understand how to promote adlandpro . as a lot places denied it do I promote the page i made with ad i have on it or what? I try the banner thing on a splash page but never works and it doesn't open in a new page either.
New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11244 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: how to promote help
4/6/2019 7:33:26 PM
Quote:
Am sort of slow. and don't understand how to promote adlandpro . as a lot places denied it do I promote the page i made with ad i have on it or what? I try the banner thing on a splash page but never works and it doesn't open in a new page either.

Splash pages are truly destination pages for a specific offer of some kind. Putting banners here is not wise, especially for beginners with little to no traffic to their pages.

So how do you create traffic for your splash/offer page?

#1 Do you have a web site or blog that you update regularly? Even a Forum on this site can generate traffic if you post new threads regularly and reply to the comments in a more timely fashion than my own reply here to your quandry.

Generating hits to a splash or affiliate page can be difficult if you aren't in contact with your audience in some way. The easiest and quickest way for you to grow your traffic and get a response from that traffic is to have something of interest that catches their eye and and causes them to tune into you in some way. This can be personal knowledge of a subject matter or even some must have commodity item you should be telling the story or providing the information from knowledge you have locked away in your head on a multitude of topics. Choose one and start a forum have a conversation with yourself if you must and be sure you have a complete profile here and begin by starting a forum on the topic that you just chose. Will look forward to reading your forum threads.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0
4/6/2019 8:41:16 PM
Good answer and and i added adlandpro to other splash pages. But your answer are good. am not a owner but I have site to make splash pages. but adlandpro doesn't work on them. when did i ask this question I ca't even remembe. i even have a ad in here butnot sure if it every gets seen. it not forum so i guess not.
you had very good answer
New Reply
+0
4/29/2019 10:23:16 PM
I think you should find some sites that are thematically related to adlandpro and try to advertise the site through their forum or in personal conversations. But try not to be intrusive and to observe the topic of conversation. If it will be difficult for you to come up with good text for advertising, you can work with essay writer and they will write the perfect "selling" text. I already did this when I tried to advertise my personal blog and it worked perfectly.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!