Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Initiative Q Invitation for Free Currency
2/12/2019 3:36:56 PM

Initiative Q - This is an attempt by some ex-PayPal folks to create a new payment system. I honestly have NO idea if this will ever be worth anything, but the only information you have to give to sign up is your name and email address. They don't send out a bunch of spam either. In fact, the only emails I've received from them at all is the confirmation emails when I first signed up, and you get a notice if anyone signs up through your link.

Signing up is free, and you get allocated a certain amount of Q currency for free. If this ever becomes a real thing, that currency will be yours for free. I know that back in the early days of Bitcoin, some people got that currency for free, and ended up being happy they signed up. (I did NOT, so I wanted to take advantage of this, just in case!)

Once you sign up, I'll have to verify you from my end, and then the Q currency will show up in your account.

You can increase the currency amount you receive by referring other people and then verifying them. I am only able to verify 5 people and within a 14-day period from when my account was verified, so if you're interested, sign up soon!

The worst that can happen is nothing, so it’s worth doing, but I’ll let you decide. The person who invited me is a business person and did some research before signing up.

There is no limit on sending the link, but you can only verify 5 friends in total.

Initiative Q will succeed only if many people join. The more people invite their friends, the greater the likelihood of reaching the goal of each Q being worth around one US dollar.

This is your invitation link:

https://initiativeq.com/invite/OWadsd21F

Many blessings,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!